“Excellent deal for your dollar.” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Carolinian Beach Resort
Ranked #40 of 207 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Thunder Bay, Ontario
“Excellent deal for your dollar.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2009

Hotel is modern, clean and comfortable. Staff is efficient and courteous. Rates were great. Booked through Best Western and received an unexpected coupon for each day for an awesome buffet breakfast at Magnolias Restaurant just across the street from the hotel. Like Arnold said, "I'll be back."

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this review, October 23, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you found the resort to be clean and comfortable and that the staff was efficient and courteous. I am glad that you liked the restaurant across the street and that you received a coupon for each day. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Autumm Fenstermacher

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (587)
Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2009

We loved the Best Western Carolinan Beach Resort. The rooms were very nice with a great ocean view. What we really liked was the friendly staff. Everyone here was very nice and helpful. We liked that there were always two security guards there every night. We were really surprised at how nice this hotel is for the price. It is a great value, and we will stay there again on our next trip.

Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this review, October 8, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that your room had a great ocean view and that the staff was always friendly and helpful. I am glad that you felt secure since there are security guards around at night. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

easley
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2009

this was the second time we stayed at bw we were here in june and we had a great time and so we tried it again and it was the same great people and service dont do anything with the employees they are great

Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this review, October 9, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am happy to read that you came back to stay with us again and that you received the same customer service as you had received before. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Hartwell
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2009

The Carolinian is tops in our book. No problems here (even the water pressure was greatin the shower, only place I have ever stayed with this) Everyone goes out of their way to make sure you are comfortable. I give the Carolinian an At.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this review, October 7, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am pleased to read that you think that the Best Western Carolinian deserves an At. I am happy that the staff went out of their way to make sure you were comfortable. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Columbia, SC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2009

My husband and I recently traveled to Myrtle Beach for the Fall Harley Rally and stayed at the Carolinian. We were welcomed and throughly enjoyed our stay. The room was clean, the staff was friendly and the view was incredible. This hotel is definately a bargain for what you receive in return.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this review, October 6, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you came down for the fall rally and that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. I am glad that the staff was friendly and that the view from your room was incredible. I hope that you will come back and stay with us during the next rally.

Richmond, VA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2009

I stayed here in Sept '09 while visiting my son at a nearby college. The location is fantastic (4-5 blocks to B'way on the Beach) and is oceanfront! Check this place out...I'll most definitely be back!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this review, October 1, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am glad that you enjoyed the location of the resort and that it is oceanfront. I hope that you will continue to stay with us while your son is attending college.

Fuquay Varina, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2009

We have been staying in this hotel about 4 trips a year for 2 years now. Staff friendly & accommodating. Porter and housekeeping staff always friendly and do not hesitate to answer questions. Unit sizes for everyone - with grandchildren, we use the two bedroom,two bath, with full kitchen. Now a putt putt across the street beside the restuarant. This hotel is within minutes of Broadway By the Beach, and other shopping. New foot sprayer by pool gate to rinse off sandy feet. It's quiet and relaxing. With the whirlpool, heated lazy river, 2 large pools, and 1 ft. kiddie pool and the beach, most of our time is spent on the property. Breakfast buffet @ Magnolia's across the street. Starbucks is within walking distance - 3 minutes or so. Local bus service out front. Taxi service in public parking area at left of hotel. Watching the surf fisherman keeps our grandchildren entertained.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you and your family stayed at the resort so many times during the last two years. I am glad that the staff is friendly and accommodating and that they are always willing to answer your questions. I hope that you and your family will come back and stay with us again soon.