“Great experence yet again at Bestwestern.”

Carolinian Beach Resort
Ranked #66 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed October 6, 2009

this was the second time we stayed at bw we were here in june and we had a great time and so we tried it again and it was the same great people and service dont do anything with the employees they are great

Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2009

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am happy to read that you came back to stay with us again and that you received the same customer service as you had received before. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Autumm Fenstermacher

Write a ReviewReviews (2,369)

Reviewed October 6, 2009

The Carolinian is tops in our book. No problems here (even the water pressure was greatin the shower, only place I have ever stayed with this) Everyone goes out of their way to make sure you are comfortable. I give the Carolinian an At.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with friends
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2009

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am pleased to read that you think that the Best Western Carolinian deserves an At. I am happy that the staff went out of their way to make sure you were comfortable. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed October 5, 2009

My husband and I recently traveled to Myrtle Beach for the Fall Harley Rally and stayed at the Carolinian. We were welcomed and throughly enjoyed our stay. The room was clean, the staff was friendly and the view was incredible. This hotel is definately a bargain for what you receive in return.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with friends
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2009

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you came down for the fall rally and that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. I am glad that the staff was friendly and that the view from your room was incredible. I hope that you will come back and stay with us during the next rally.

Reviewed September 30, 2009

I stayed here in Sept '09 while visiting my son at a nearby college. The location is fantastic (4-5 blocks to B'way on the Beach) and is oceanfront! Check this place out...I'll most definitely be back!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2009

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am glad that you enjoyed the location of the resort and that it is oceanfront. I hope that you will continue to stay with us while your son is attending college.

Reviewed September 29, 2009

We have been staying in this hotel about 4 trips a year for 2 years now. Staff friendly & accommodating. Porter and housekeeping staff always friendly and do not hesitate to answer questions. Unit sizes for everyone - with grandchildren, we use the two bedroom,two bath, with full kitchen. Now a putt putt across the street beside the restuarant. This hotel is within minutes of Broadway By the Beach, and other shopping. New foot sprayer by pool gate to rinse off sandy feet. It's quiet and relaxing. With the whirlpool, heated lazy river, 2 large pools, and 1 ft. kiddie pool and the beach, most of our time is spent on the property. Breakfast buffet @ Magnolia's across the street. Starbucks is within walking distance - 3 minutes or so. Local bus service out front. Taxi service in public parking area at left of hotel. Watching the surf fisherman keeps our grandchildren entertained.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you and your family stayed at the resort so many times during the last two years. I am glad that the staff is friendly and accommodating and that they are always willing to answer your questions. I hope that you and your family will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed September 26, 2009

Let me start off and say how great the staff was at the best western from management to security. they were amazing. We stayed in the "tower" (the newer building) on the 12th floor on the ocean front. and every morning we would wake up to the most beautiful and peaceful view of the ocean. and then they have a fantastic restaurant across the street. (cant remember the name) that we ate at a few times. We did have a problem where we didn't have a shower curtain after the room was cleaned and once we came back later that night Anne at the desk had one brought up to us almost instantly. Also i want to commend Security at night. There was a very large group of rowdy young guys that were very drunk in front of the tower. security saw them immediately and had it broken up in seconds. (the security guard was a younger guy) i also saw both guards walking around in the garage which was a big relief (you never know what can happen). And last but not least when our tv was not working in the living room Dale came up right away and showed us how to get it working (we are older and not up to date on all the new technology)

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE AT BEST WESTERN YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2009

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you found all the staff to be great and that you had a peaceful view of the ocean each morning. I am glad that security was visible during your stay and even broke up a bunch of rowdy guests. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed September 24, 2009

I stayed her mid-week in the off season. I had a ocean front room for $84.00 with Tax. The room was clean bathroom had better water pressure that most hotels. LCD tv was great. Room has a small safe,fridge microwave,coffee pot and closet space. I would stay again during the off season. Front desk was most helpful in check-inn also.

Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you would stay again. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.