“SERVICE IS #1 HERE!!!”

Ranked #48 of 208 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Indian Trail, North Carolina
“SERVICE IS #1 HERE!!!”
Reviewed September 9, 2009

On two visits here the staff went over and beyond expectations!! The valet service took on problems that could easily be dismissed or passed on to others!! Especially, GREG helped
with a car problem he could have passed on. His help and patience is the reason I chose
to stay here now and on future visits!!!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this review, September 10, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you found the staff to have gone over and above what was expected of them. I am pleased to read that one of our staff members was able to help you with a car problem. I will pass on your kind words regarding Greg to his boss so he can be recognized for a job well done. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Autumm Fenstermacher

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (595)
North Carolina
Reviewed September 8, 2009

We looked into hotels all along the myrtle beach strip. Best Western The Carolinian Beach Resort was our last stop. The hotel surpassed any other hotel in the area. The rooms were so large and extra, extra clean. My husband, myself, and my children loved this year's vacation. We would have been happy even if it had rained all weekend. This hotel is a MUST! And did I mention that is was the least expensive. You get your money's worth with this one!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this review, September 15, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to read that you and your children had a great time while staying with us. I am happy that the room was extra, extra clean and that this resort surpassed any other resort in the area. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Virginia
Reviewed September 6, 2009

- The hotel was perfect.
-When we arrived early they were able to put us in a room sooner than check in.
-The pool, lazy river, and hot tube was very nice.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this review, September 11, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am glad that you found the resort to be perfect. I am glad that you liked the pools and the hot tub. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Scarborough
Reviewed September 5, 2009

Had an efficiency with two beds. Very nice but the kitchen was a little small. No counter space. Would certainly make a return visit but would get a one bedroom apartment. We took a look at one while we were there and it was really nice. We intend returning at least once next year, probably twice.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this review, September 8, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that the staff was friendly and showed you a room before you decided to stay. I am glad that you found the beach to be convenient to the resort. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Toronto, Ontario
Reviewed September 3, 2009

We had not made reservations in advance but walked in and found the reception to be very friendly. They eagerly showed us the room before we booked our 2 night stay. The room was clean and beds were comfortable. We had an oceanview room and were very pleased. The hotel provided coffee and tea all day. It is a bit of a walk from the nightlife on Ocean Blvd. but the beach is convenient and nice. Hotel is good value for the money. We were in Myrtle Beach in August and it was very busy. The outlet malls are great if you like shopping but were very busy because of back to school sales. We went to several restaurants for dinner and the least wait time was 90 minutes.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this review, September 4, 2009

Chino Hills, CA
Reviewed September 2, 2009

Just the location that we were looking for, away from the big crowds but walking distance to shopping and restaurants. We asked a room change after our first night the sofabed had a spring issue. To our supprise (since it was the peak of the season) the manager was very helpful and upgraded us to a different room. The Suite was updated, clean, shower water pressure was good and kitchen had its own cooking utensils. Hotel staff was very friendly, public areas were also clean. Internet connection was approximately 1.5Mbps down and 400Kbps up adequate for emails and browsing the web.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this review, September 3, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you found the location was just what you were looking for. I am sorry that the sofa bed was uncomfortable due to the springs but I am glad that the manager was able to upgrade you to something that was more comfortable. I am happy that you found the suite to be updated and clean. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Mississauga
Reviewed August 31, 2009

alll gooood thanks, nice location easy access to beach
close to the restaurant's and shoping

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Thank you for writing a review. I am glad that you found everything to be good and that you enjoying being so close to the restaurants and shopping. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.