“Great space, great off season price”

Carolinian Beach Resort
Ranked #63 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We stayed in a 2 bedroom condo and had a great view of the ocean. Our condo was clean and well stocked, one of the showers had an issue with air between the water but nothing horrible.

We were able to order dinner from a nearby pizza place that was delivered easily. A cab was also called for us as well. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Carolinian Beach Resort

Reviewed February 28, 2014

I usually stay at comfort when at myrtle for work, but it was booked this time so I stayed at Best Western. I am glad it turned out this way. Best Western is cheaper, cleaner, friendlier, more accommodating, worked with me on what I needed, and was by far the best hotel I have stayed in at myrtle and I have been coming at least once a year since I was born.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 27, 2014

This hotel is a great place to stay. My wife and I stayed for a week and everything was perfect.
Great beach front location and lots within walking distance, new boardwalk, restaurants, shops, mini golf etc.
Very short drive to large plazas, Broadway on the Beach, Barefoot landing and many family shows and attractions.
Would stay here again.

Room Tip: We liked the view to the North from the 10th floor, could see a long way up the beach and watch the...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Willcock
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Very clean and reasonably priced!staff was exceptionally kind and service oriented. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel to anyone! Oceanview rooms are breathtaking!you cannot beat the quality and price. I already told my family to go in the future

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 25, 2014

My husband and I stayed here with out 15 yearold daughter and her best friend. We were participating in a Hilton timeshare presentation (lol). The first room we were given was horrible! It was so small that we went directly back down stairs to change rooms.

Lobby: Clean and welcoming. Average set up.

1st room: 1 bedroom unit. extremely small, double beds, old fixtures, old furniture. The room made me feel unclean.

2nd room: 2 bedroom, ocean front. WONDERFUL! Everything was updated and modern with tile all over. I would choose this room again if I have the option. The girls loved it!

Staff: Very nice and accommodating. They recommended places to eat.

Location: Best location for walking the strip.

Parking: They have their own parking lot, however, it was across the street, behind another hotel. It was kind of creepy at night, so ladies, do not go alone. Nothing happened, but I still took my husband whenever I went to the car.

Beach: Beautiful! I wanted to sleep with the balcony door open, but it was cold at night.

Shopping: you can go in either direction to get to an outlet mall or the regular mall. We headed to the outlet mall most north and it was about 8 miles or so.

I would stay here again, if I stayed int he 2 bdrm units.

Room Tip: Do not stay in the old 1 bedroom units.......
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We were in Myrtle Bch for a college visit to Coastal Carolina. The hotel is in a great location, walking distance to great resturants: Sea Captain's House to name one. Luke, at the front desk, was efficient and very helpful. The rooms look like they have been remodeled recently.Very clean. Beds were comfy. The view.......Spectacular!!!!

Room Tip: Go for an ocean view. Worth it!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Had the 2 room Suite, and it was perfect for my family to enjoy a weekend on the beach. Of course it was still cold weather, but we loved the chance to at least play with the sand on the beach and swin in the indoor "river". It was a simple chase for me and the kids as they were floating along and I was forced to swim. :)

It's location made it incredibley simple to go to the locations we were visiting, and even though their Complimentary Parking area is on the other side of another building...the walk back and forth was great for me and my son to have a private converstaion while we got a chance to do things by ourselves. Only didn't like it when I forgot to get something while I was there and had to walk back...but no problem, it was another fun walk.

When we go back, they WILL be our first choice!

Room Tip: If you have the need, the 2 room Suite is incredible...I'd swear I felt like I was in an apartme...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family