“Andre Ft Bragg, NC Great Resort, will enjoy your stay”

Carolinian Beach Resort
Ranked #59 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
“Andre Ft Bragg, NC Great Resort, will enjoy your stay”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Wonderful resort, we received fabulous service from the beginning at the desk with RIchard. He assisted in getting us taking care of due to misunderstanding online reservation. The resort has excellent hospitality & service. The have great amenties to offer, the room was great clean with all your needs. I love my stay, I own a timeshare not far from this resort westgate newly built. They cannot compare to the overall service & great location.

• Stayed November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (597)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We had a great time. Good location; good service; good value. overall great price for time and location. Will do it again. Lots of things to do in Myrtle Beach - shopping, shows, sky-wheel, great restaurants. Overall, a must have destination for Thanksgiving or any time of the year.

Room Tip: 10th Floor was very quiet - just hearing the ocean - wonderful!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed November 24, 2012

front desk person brittney was very helpful and did what she could to help she went out of her way to help with the room changes that was needed .seemed to know her job very well.i told her what happen and she new what to do and she told me that she would solve the problem. you shold have more personal like her she was pleasent to talk to and too look at smiled the hole time

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Its nice to come into the lobby seeing a smile. I was never treated like i was bothering them. This past stay was our 4th time staying. The room was clean and the set up the room its self was great. The upgrade we received was vary unexpected. I wish maybe part of the hotel was pet friendly. I know its hard with limited walking space for the pets but with the competition offering it. I would hate to see such a great place loose busisness.

• Stayed November 2012
Reviewed November 18, 2012

This was my first time in Myrtle Beach and I couldn't have been more pleased especially with the customer service. I didn't know what to expect upon arriving but Richard (front desk) made it efficient and a warm experience. I would definitely come back very soon. Thank you!

• Stayed October 2012
Apex, NC
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I travel all over the east coast of both Carolina's and have stayed in many Best Western's. This was one of the most pleasant stays I've had in a while as the staff at the front desk was very nice and when I met the General Manager in the elevator he offered to change my room to an oceanfront view and made other accomedations for the next morning! The room was very clean, the floor was quite and I had no issues with anything at all. I will be sure to stay here again!

Room Tip: Ask for an odd # room as most of these are oceanfront.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Gene A
Jacksonville, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed November 17, 2012

When i got to the hotel i had 15 min. till i had to be at the Sheraton for my ball practice, the wonderful clerk Brittney helped me tremendously i was in and out in 5 minutes, and made it to my practice on time. That night when I came back to the hotel i could not park my truck in the parking garage because my truck was to tall to fit so the very cool parking attendant Terry literally offered me his spot right next to the hotel room which i found was amazing. The next morning i woke up and went to the front desk and they gave me wonderful ideas of what i can do for the day. the next morning when i checked out the beautiful clerk Jenna helped me check out with ease.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business