Carolina Winds
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$118
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$66
$64
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$66
  • Pool
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$154
$70
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$85
$64
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$69
$64
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$65
$54
$185
$157
Myrtle Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$70
  • Pool
All reviewslazy riverindoor poolocean frontliving roomenjoyed our stayfront desk staffthree bedroomgreat place to staylocation is greatmain buildingfamily vacationthe past yearsbarefoot landingspring breakfull kitchenwe've stayedhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 2, 2009

Carolina Winds has been a destination for me and my friends for many years. The location is great and staff friendly. It is definitely my favorite place to stay in Myrtle Beach!!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
2  Thank kgm143
Reviewed July 27, 2009

Carolina Winds is a great place. I've been vacationing with my wife and kids (along with their friends) in Myrtle Beach for about 12 years and we stayed at a few different condos, all where nice but Carolina Winds takes the prize hands down. When all the kids came with us we rented a 3 bedroom, believe me, if you have teenage kids, the three bedroom condo is worth it.

For the last 5 years we have been staying in the same room because it is like a second home to us. Every year we see improvements to the place, the owners made us feel like we were at home. They have a guest book and whenever a guest suggests something or point out something that needs attention they are right on it. The room is 607 but we already have it booked for next April so it won't be available then but if you book a room any other time there ask for Room 607, you won't be sorry. They took out the rugs and tiled the whole condo, new flat panel TV's, a great view of the ocean, we just love it and we'll be back.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank Carolina_Travler
Reviewed July 22, 2009

Been going to Myrtle Beach for almost 30 years and this is the first time we've stayed at Carolina Winds and it will definitely not be our last. Stayed in an 8th floor angled suite and it was perfect. Very clean suite and hotel, as well as a very friendly, helpful staff. Look forward to future trips to Carolina Winds!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank Chicago1965
Reviewed July 20, 2009

This was our first stay at this hotel/condo. We were in room 906 and I will have to say that our stay was excellent! The rooms were nice and roomy and the kitchen and bathroom were extremely clean! I could sit on the balcony and watch my teens on the beach or watch them below in the pool. The value was also great. We all really loved it.

Great place! Very family oriented. Loved it beyond what words could say! Didn't wanna leave :o(

only pooh-pooh I had is that Carolina Winds had no wireless internet. If you wanted to be online, you were in the living room, hooked to a cord in the wall.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank candid2001
Reviewed July 20, 2009

I have been going to Carolina Winds for 10 years I enjoy it more every year a very quite family place, easy to get to, traffic is very light most of the time, you can get to all the roads from this area very easy, you can get onto the roads from the motel parking lot . It is located within a short driving distant from all the restaurants, shopping malls, and all the attraction that Myrtle Beach has to offer. I would recommend Carolina winds to anyone that is family oriented.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple