“I'll Be Back For Sure...”
Review of Carolina Winds

Carolina Winds
Ranked #51 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed July 27, 2009

Carolina Winds is a great place. I've been vacationing with my wife and kids (along with their friends) in Myrtle Beach for about 12 years and we stayed at a few different condos, all where nice but Carolina Winds takes the prize hands down. When all the kids came with us we rented a 3 bedroom, believe me, if you have teenage kids, the three bedroom condo is worth it.

For the last 5 years we have been staying in the same room because it is like a second home to us. Every year we see improvements to the place, the owners made us feel like we were at home. They have a guest book and whenever a guest suggests something or point out something that needs attention they are right on it. The room is 607 but we already have it booked for next April so it won't be available then but if you book a room any other time there ask for Room 607, you won't be sorry. They took out the rugs and tiled the whole condo, new flat panel TV's, a great view of the ocean, we just love it and we'll be back.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank Carolina_Travler

Reviewed July 22, 2009

Been going to Myrtle Beach for almost 30 years and this is the first time we've stayed at Carolina Winds and it will definitely not be our last. Stayed in an 8th floor angled suite and it was perfect. Very clean suite and hotel, as well as a very friendly, helpful staff. Look forward to future trips to Carolina Winds!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank Chicago1965
Reviewed July 20, 2009

This was our first stay at this hotel/condo. We were in room 906 and I will have to say that our stay was excellent! The rooms were nice and roomy and the kitchen and bathroom were extremely clean! I could sit on the balcony and watch my teens on the beach or watch them below in the pool. The value was also great. We all really loved it.

Great place! Very family oriented. Loved it beyond what words could say! Didn't wanna leave :o(

only pooh-pooh I had is that Carolina Winds had no wireless internet. If you wanted to be online, you were in the living room, hooked to a cord in the wall.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank candid2001
Reviewed July 20, 2009

I have been going to Carolina Winds for 10 years I enjoy it more every year a very quite family place, easy to get to, traffic is very light most of the time, you can get to all the roads from this area very easy, you can get onto the roads from the motel parking lot . It is located within a short driving distant from all the restaurants, shopping malls, and all the attraction that Myrtle Beach has to offer. I would recommend Carolina winds to anyone that is family oriented.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 12cougar
Reviewed July 17, 2009

Carolina Winds is a wonderful hotel. The staff and rooms were great. The price of the rooms are spectacular. I would recommend this hotel to any and everyone. I will be staying there again next year.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank Greatthings1
Reviewed July 13, 2009

This resort is in a great location right on the beach. The area is very children friendly and a perfect place for a family vacation. The resort has all the amenities at a reasonable price. Myrtle Beach is beautiful and this resort is in a not so busy end of the beach. We went down for the 4th of July and it was wonderful. The staff was friendly, clean rooms, the pool was well maintained. I would definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank luisajoe
Reviewed July 13, 2009

My Hubby and I went down for a weekend getaway to relax. We arrived 2 hours early.The room was ready so we were able to check in. We had an angle oceanfront room on the 7th floor. The room was very clean. As a matter of fact the whole place was clean. I am a stickler for cleanliness. The view was good as well. The room is a little dated but I take cleanliness over up to date any day. The staff was friendly. There are plenty of places to park. We also LOVED the location. It is about a 5 minute drive to all the happening spots. There are plenty of places to eat just a minute or two away....We are returning with the kids at the end of August and are looking forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple