Carolina Winds
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Very Good 4/5
Jade Tree Cove Resort(Myrtle Beach)
Great 4.5/5
Horizon at 77th(Myrtle Beach)
Great 4.5/5
Average 3/5
  • Pool
Average 3/5
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)
Very Good 4/5
Ocean Reef Resort(Myrtle Beach)
Very Good 4/5
St. Clements Suites(Myrtle Beach)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewslazy riverindoor poolocean frontliving roomenjoyed our stayfront desk staffthree bedroomgreat place to staylocation is greatmain buildingfamily vacationthe past yearsbarefoot landingspring breakfull kitchenwe've stayedhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 21, 2009

Early March I realized my sons would be on spring break beginning March13 and I'd made no plans. I got online and looked up our favorite beach resort- Carolina Winds and booked a room. The front desk staff called me at my home that evening to advise the room I'd booked was a smoking room. Due to staying at CW in the past, they knew I'd always requested a higher floor non smoking room. We made the changes and had a great 5th floor room, oceanfront. Great rate! The management staff was doing a lot of preseason preparation of amenities but were never in the way. All of the pools were open and the restaurant was providing great food and service! We could see other nearby properties with empty pools! CW is convenient to great local restaurants and shopping. We like that a grocery is right thru a traffic light. This is a great place for families with kids of any age, largest pool in the area, large hot tubs, indoor pool, lazy river, directly oceanfront and adjacent to a stretch of residential housing that provides for a nice walk north of the property. This was our sixth stay here but not our last!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank JVaughn
Reviewed April 19, 2009

We really enjoyed our stay here. We went to relax and had no trouble doing just that. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ktylvr
Reviewed April 13, 2009

Called on our way to Myrtle Beach to see if we could get in a day early. They moved us a couple of rooms down so we could stay in the same room all 4 nights. Since we'd never stayed in Myrtle Beach we were a little surprised that we got such a nice room/hotel at such a reasonable cost. Kitchen was very useful. 2 TVs were a great thing since we were traveling with 15 and 12 year old boys. The boys slept on the pull-out couch in the living room area so it was nice to have a separate bedroom. Outdoor pool and jacuzzi were really big and well maintained. Boys loved it! We will definately return to the Carolina Winds. Location on the beach was quiet but close to everything. If you like not being right on top of other people on the beach, this is the place to go. At the end of our trip, we decided we'd stay another day if we could go back to the Carolina Winds. They were very accommodating and got us into another room. It was set up like our first room, but the furnishings were completely different. I'd be interested to check out more of their rooms (and we will).

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank JulieMichigan
Reviewed April 13, 2009

This was a girl's weekend for myself, my 2 daughters, and granddaughter. We had a great time shopping and dining out. Weather was a bit too cool for much ocean time but we enjoyed the indoor pool. Carolina Winds is not fancy, but is well taken care of with a friendly staff. Its location is ideal.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank thinmann
Reviewed April 11, 2009

We had a 3 bedroom oceanfront condo that was very clean and had a spectacular view of the ocean. The pools and hot tubs were great ways to relax and unwind and the staff was friendly and went out of there way to help with directions and information about area attractions. We will definatly stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family