Check in was easy when we arrived. The front desk clerk was very friendly and welcoming. She explained some of what the hotel had to offer. When we got to the room we were disappointed with the view. Apparently oceanview means you'll be looking at a parking lot. We immediately called down to the front desk. The manager, Rachel explained that we wanted oceanFRONT. She said there would be a small upgrade fee and we could go look at the room if we came back to the front desk to get keys. The same girl at the front desk already had keys waiting for us when we got down to the desk. She offered for us to look first, but we decided just to pay and move. This view was much better. Besides this hiccup at the beginning of our trip, everything else was fine. The hotel was conveniently located near everything we wanted to do. The restaurant next store was good and we were glad it was right next to the hotel because we were hungry after traveling. The 6th floor center was nice, but my friend pointed out that many of the games weren't working. The hallways (especially the stairwells) were in need of updating but our room was nice. Overall for the price, we would probably come back but would make sure we ask for the right view that we wanted.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Captains Quarters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captains Quarters Family Hotel
- Hotel Captains Quarters Family
- Captains Quarters Myrtle Beach
- Captains Quarters Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Captains Quarters Motel Myrtle Beach
- Captains Quarters Hotel Myrtle Beach South Carolina