Captains Quarters Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Ocean Plaza Motel(Myrtle Beach)
  • Beachfront
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
Hotel Blue(Myrtle Beach)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Sea Oats Motel(Myrtle Beach)
  • Breakfast included
2,460 results
All reviewsbowling alleyfree bowlingloco geckopirate shipindoor lazy riverfamily kingdompools were cleanfull kitchenview of the oceanoff seasoncqtubsvistablastpoolsideupgradesdj
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 25, 2012

My wife, 10 yr old son, and myself stayed here the week of Easter. We had a nice time. We booked the 2 room efficiency and I was impressed. It was very clean and we had plenty of towels. The thing I liked the best is that it had a full size refrigerator and a full size stove. You could easily cook a large meal here.

The pools were great. My son loved them. It was nice they are heated because the ocean water was a little too cold for me.

The hula show was really neat. We enjoyed that.

Bowling alley was fun. It was a nice change to do that one evening.

Only problem if you want to call it that, the walls are pretty thin. You can hear a lot of noise from other rooms at times. I really don't have much of a problem as long as it does not go on all night. If you are looking for a quiet getaway, this is probably not the place. It is meant for family. Lots of kids running around and having a good time.

We enjoyed it. It is definately on our list to stay again.

3  Thank BrownHP
HotelBlueManager, Manager at Captains Quarters Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. We strive to do our very best. We are happy that you loved all the ammenities and had fun at our Luau.. Come see us again as soon as you get the chance.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

My first trip to Captains Quarters was when my brother got married and he and his wife asked me and my kids to go with them. Of course I said yes because i just love the beach. We stayed a week and loved it very much. My second trip there was with my sister in-law which has been going there for several years. When we arrived after driving a long way we couldnt wait to get settled in and get to the hot tub to relax..We went to check in and they wanted a deposit of the amount we paid for the room. They never told us that when we booked the room. They said it was for any damage that was done to the room after we check out. We were very upset . reason being is -is because we wanted that money to spend shopping and go to different places around Myrtle. Well that cut us short. We were speechless and paid it anyways.There was nothing else we could do. Well we have a wonderful time and it was very relaxing. When we left they said that they would put the deposit back on our card within a week well it has been almost a month and they keep giving us the run around. So captains quarters has lost us as customers for they have lied to us...So people fair warning ask for more info before you book there..

Reviewed April 24, 2012

We recently stayed at Captains Quarters for our Spring Break with the children. We did stay in an Oceanview room since we are not in it alot and got a great price on it. It was ok but we were overlooking the garbage dumpster of the hotel next door. The hotel staff were great. The pools and children activities were wonderful.

1  Thank theoceans

Thank you for taking a moment out to write this review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you will come see us again in the future.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

We decided to stay here in April after being here two years ago in August. Again we were satified with the "Upkeep" of the Building. There seems to be a continual improvement plan. There is regimental cleaning of ALL grounds. Our room was occupied when cleaning occured. We would state a time the room would be vacant and the staff always worked around our schedule.
I would recommend any family or couple to stay here. It is not the hussle bussle of the Boardwalk area or North Myrtle. We'll be back in December. Fantatic "offers" on-line.

Room Tip: Select rooms on the North side. You will always have a private pool/hottub area next door.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank rich1951
Reviewed April 23, 2012

My husband and I really enjoyed our visit. The room we booked was exactly what we saw online and the amenities were awesome. We stayed for 5 nights and honestly did not want to leave. Our room was cleaned and refreshed every day. The Level 6 entertainment center was very nice. And the hot tubs, OMG!!! My husband, who has not gotten into a body of water other than a bathtub in over 20 years, could hardly wait to get into the hot tubs and lazy river! It was spectacular and I can hardly wait to book our next getaway at this resort.

Room Tip: Oceanfront suites are wonderful for people who like to wake up and see the ocean or just sit on the balcony and view the waterpark/pools/luau festivities
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for writing such a positive review.. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that your husband enjoyed the hot tubs. There is nothing like sitting in a hot tub on vacation.. We hope to see you again very soon.