Knights Inn Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Area
$258
$200
$207
$155
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$146
Hotels.com
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$130
$111
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
$87
Official Site
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
$257
$224
Hampton.com
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
$107
Official Site
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
$111
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 7, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is the second year my friends and I have stayed here coming from Milwaukee, WI (4 nites each time) great time, room was very clean, linens were changed daily, fresh towels were always available, very fresh smelling, room always stayed nice and cool, shower was nice with good pressure (that is always a factor for me). Hotel is right on the beach with extremely nice views. Convenient parking for our 25' Truck was available. Service was excellent very very friendly staff Rajan (owner) made us feel right at Home! We plan to go back every year. Rajan and his staff went above and beyond expected. Overall, I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Alberto A
Reviewed May 26, 2014

The staff was very courteous and friendly!
Rajan and Shauntee were very efficient!They made us feel very welcome!
I recommend this Motel,it is Clean,very accommodating, and affordable!
An 8 item breakfast was included,every morning!
We plan to return soon!

Van & Felicia M

Room Tip: This Motel offers Ocean and Side Views!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Dirty room, dirty pool. Staff was not present when I found 2 bedbugs, a live one and a dead one. I called front desk, walked to desk in the morning and the night, spend the night in my car and they refused a refund or adjustment. Before checkout an employee was tearing my room up looking for bedbugs. I just walked away, this place needs to be condemned

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank David L
8GM, General Manager at Knights Inn Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

We do apologize that your stay was not satisfactory. We however can't always prevent issue that may occur during the guest stay but we are always able to fix the problem.. We did take the necessary steps to prevent bedbugs as this was our only case. I'm sure you were fully refunded for the inconvenience. We are positive that we will NOT have this issue again. Thank you for choosing us as your vacation destination.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

we might have saved few bucks(in front were the El dorado at 15$ more) but the room was terrible ...No water pressure in the shower...we could,nt close the door of the bathroom (204) we did try the 105 at first but the smel was terrible...my sheets contains long hairs .Good location on the beach that the only +..

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends