BlueWater Resort
$258
$200
$207
$155
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$146
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$130
$111
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
$87
Official Site
$257
$224
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
$107
Official Site
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
Hotels.com
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
All reviewsprivate condoview of the oceanindoor poolfull kitchenbike weekking bedtrip to myrtle beachwasher and dryerissyunitvrboarcadeanglemb
Reviewed June 18, 2004

Reviewed June 7, 2004

We stayed at The Blue Water in June 2004 and liked it . The rooms were old but clean. There was a bad damp odor in the room and I had to keep the air running full blast so I could not smell it. The staff were very nice. All in all it was okay.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Manning, SC
Reviewed March 1, 2004

We visited your resort on Saturday, February 28th, 2004 and I must truly say I was disappointed. I'm not trying to give a horrible review but I feel if these things aren't brought to your attention then you will not know. First of all I was surprised that since your advertised restaurant was not open for operation that you do not offer in room coffee for your guest. I must say this is one of the few places I have stayed that has not had in room coffee. I realize there is a kitchenette in the rooms but not all people (especially one or two night travelers) bring coffee with them to the motel. But I must say that my greatest shock was when housekeeping came into our room before we even had time to respond to the knock, we had not checked out of the motel at the time (this was at 8:50 am) and here is housekeeping knocking and entering the room. My understanding was that check out was at 11:00 am. This is 2 hours before check-out time. I'm sure this is not your policy. I use to work at a motel and our housekeeping was given a list of rooms that were vacant and ready to be cleaned. If a room wasn't on their list they did not enter it. I must say I was very disappointed in this and when I mentioned it to the front desk they too seemed to be surprised at this. However, the room was nice (bathroom could use a broom) and the view was great. I really don't expect this review to get any attention but I feel better now knowing that I have let you know how our stay was. Thank you for listening though, and have a GREAT day. Sincerely, Cindy Hemingway

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 21, 2004

we took our 4 granddaughters to blue water for 2 years in a row and we all loved it. We may go back this year

2  Thank NinaPetersburg_Va
Reviewed January 8, 2004

This April I will be making my fourth trip to the Bluewater Resort with my boyfriend, sister and her boyfriend. My workplace provides the opportunity for employees to have 1 weeks accomodation at this resort for eligible employees. We have always had an efficiency unit with a bedroom and a bed in the living area. Some years the furnishings have been more luxurious than others, but we have always enjoyed the space, the proximity to the ocean, local restaurants and attractions. This year, we were offered the opportunity to stay at a larger, newer resort. The four of us unanamously agreed to return to the Bluewater.
The same amount of money would afford us with 1 room accomodation, in a location much further down the beach. We plan on boosting (just over a 100 dollars a week) our given rate to stay in a two bedroom condo. We should all still be friends by the end of the week! All in one room-I don't think so! As long as we are central, the people friendly, we have space, the pool and hot tubs work...we are happy.

3  Thank CanadianC00kie