We checked in at the Blue Water Resort on Friday, October 3 for a long weekend. Our granddaughter was playing in a fastpitch softball tournament at Myrtle Beach on Sat. & Sun. We stayed in a two bedroom condo (Unit 802). The place was so dirty and such a dump-beds were a joke-you had to hold onto the edge to keep from rolling to the middle. Hotel advertised Lazy river,indoor pool, 4 outdoor pools. One outdoor pool was actually open, others were closed for repairs. DO NOT BOOK THIS FACILITY. We left on Sunday even though we had paid for room until Monday because we couldn't bear another night there and no one at the hotel seemed to care!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bluewater Resort is located in the heart of the South Strand section of Myrtle Beach. Our property is comprised of 3 buildings; our main oceanfront building with 15 floors, and two buildings (referred to as villas) directly across the street with 4 floors each. Guests have full access to amenitites in either building, including 4 outdoor pools, 1 indoor/outdoor pool and 5 jacuzzis. All rooms at the Bluewater Resort feature kitchens and private balconies. Choose from studios, 1 or 2 bedroom condos, and enjoy our full service restaurant, and popular beach bar in season. Don't forget to try one of our famous "Bluewater Bruisers", our refreshing signature cocktail! In close proximity to the airport, fine dining, shopping, and movies at Market Commons, the family friendly Bluewater Resort will quickly become your preferred home-away-from-home for years to come! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Bluewater Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluewater Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Bluewater Myrtle Beach
- Blue Water Resort Myrtle Beach