My family and my sister's family stayed at Beach Colony, July 16th-23rd.
I looked on this message board for comments and only found a few.
Don't waste your time or money staying at these condo's on the beach !!!!
When we arrived they would not let us check in until 3 o'clock- the line was so long it took over an hour to just check in. When we finally located a cart to take to our room, the elevator broke down with us in it !!! We were in the elevator for almost a hour !!! The elevator broke down several times during the week and took a long time to come. If we were not on the 18th floor we would have taken the steps. Alot of older kids rent these units and the noise is unbearable all hours of the night. I would absolutely not reccomend Beach Colony to anyone. If you have reservations, cancel !!!!
The dishes and cookware provided in the units were horrible, my sister and I commented if we had these dishes we would not even give them to the goodwill, they should all be trashed.
Again, look for another resort.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Beach Colony Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Colony Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Resort Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Resort Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Hotel In Myrtle Beach Sc