We booked this hotel based on the high review it had with trip advisor. When we arrived, the door to the balcony was off its track. We notified the front desk since we have small children and they fixed it within minutes of our call. Then the water heater in the unit overwhelmed the circuit breaker resulting in no hot water. We had to move to a different room since it wasn't an easy fix for the maintenance guys. Again, the staff was very friendly and helpful and made the inconvenience of moving more bearable. Although the room we moved to was a non-smoking unit, it was next door to a smoking unit. Smoke from chain smoking neighbors could be smelled easily and aggravated my allergies. We had to air the room out about every hour. Not a great experience. Rooms are fairly nice although some updates are needed. Anything with an ocean view is always great.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Beach Colony Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Colony Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Resort Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Resort Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Hotel In Myrtle Beach Sc