I have to write my view of room 702. We stayed from July 13-17, 2008. I had heard such great things about this place. The minute we opened the room the smell reminded me of a garage bathroom, you know the smell of one of those things you hang in a commode. The couch smelled of body odor, the beds were the most uncomfortable things I've ever slept on, the bathroom, well, good grief! It needs updated badly, a lot of mold and there was a huge stain where a bathmat had been in place at one time. The first night I was still awake at 2:30, I sat and cried, I hated this place so bad, but as I said I toughed it out. Luckily my daughter was really sick so we cut our trip short. I've never heard of a hotel that didn't use any type of clorex to clean a room, I just didn't feel clean at all, I will never stay at this place again, EVER! I was really surprised at all the people who stayed hope their expereince was better than mine. Like I said, whoever the owner is of room 702, please go there and take a look at the room, smell the couch, look at the bathroom, I would be ashamed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Beach Colony Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Colony Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Resort Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Resort Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Hotel In Myrtle Beach Sc