2,476 results
All reviewslazy riverocean frontparking deckbreakfast buffetliving roomhot tubseveral yearskiddie poolfull kitchenthe past yearsgreat vacationfamily vacationwasher and dryergreat resortoff seasonoceanfront roomfreddie
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We have been staying here for over 20 years and the staff and facilities are top quality. Clean, quiet, well staffed. Very little to complain about! Housekeeping was excellent. Check in/out was easy and efficient. Internet is slow and smokers on the balcony make the balcony somewhat unpleasant. Parking is plentiful and you have a wide and beautiful beach to enjoy! Pools are clean and comfortable as is the spa!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank EdW836
Nicole H, Guest Service Supervisor at Beach Colony Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2013

Dear EdW836,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review and we can't thank you and all of our return guests for your support and patronage. It is great to see that we are still meeting and exceeding your expectations each visit. We look forward to having you back soon for another quality experience.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We didn't use a lot of the resort facilities. It was mainly a place for us to crash after a long day of site seeing/shopping. I did look around though, and it looked very nice. The king size bed in our room was very comfortable. The couple who went with us also said their bed was comfortable. The room itself was very nice. It does need an upgrade to the tv's. At times the hallways near the elevators had a bad smell.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Nicole H, Guest Service Supervisor at Beach Colony Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear pipeline,

I am happy to hear that we could be a great place for you to rest your head, and encourage you to come back and take the time to enjoy all of our amenities. Each of our condos are individually owned and we are working on renovations in each of them throughtout the winter season. We wish you and yours a fantastic end to the year and hope to see again soon.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I try to come to the beach at lest 2 times a month and I love a beach front room and when I seen the Beach Colony Room yesss I love it and all my friends stayed there as well and it was her Birthday that weekend and we had a ball the people at the front desk was so friendly and talk to u every time u go out and comen in. The pool and every thing was so relaxing I would tell all my friends to stay there when thay go to the beach and I think them for every thing. .

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear theonlyone2013,

While we appreciate all comments and reviews, it is especially nice to have a excellent one like yours. I am so glad that our staff could add a special touch to your friend's birthday weekend and we hope that we have you all back here soon. Thank you for taking your time to post this review and I will make sure to pass along your comments to our staff.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

First time staying in Beach Colony--Room 1106--the room was nice--so enjoyed the view from our balcony--but the BATHROOM left little to be desired--I am a "tubbie" and was squimish even standing in the tub...
Katie was fabulous--bartender, waitress--you name it--and always with a smile...
Really--everyone made our stay very pleasant----front desk was very helpful--even when they forgot to give us towels--front desk--right there!!!
The parking deck--well--very narrow--just remember to drive very slow----
Enjoy---

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Sig410,

I am thrilled to hear that you very happy with your stay and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. I do apologize that you were unhappy with your bathtub, next time I encourage you to make a quick call down to the front desk to see if there is something we can do for you. We hope to have you and yours again with us soon,

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay here! The staff was always very nice and helpful! We really liked the location of the Resort. We really enjoyed how we had different views of everything. Would stay here again and will tell others about this Resort.

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Emitay2004,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at the Beach Colony Resort. We hope you will return, as we think this is the best part of the beach to stay, and we hope to become your vacation home for the future. While we appreciate any comments to help us, it is especially rewarding to get such a positive review of the property and our wonderful staff; thank you again.