2,474 results
All reviewslazy riverocean frontparking deckbreakfast buffetliving roomhot tubseveral yearskiddie poolfull kitchenthe past yearsgreat vacationfamily vacationwasher and dryergreat resortoff seasonoceanfront roomfreddie
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We didn't use a lot of the resort facilities. It was mainly a place for us to crash after a long day of site seeing/shopping. I did look around though, and it looked very nice. The king size bed in our room was very comfortable. The couple who went with us also said their bed was comfortable. The room itself was very nice. It does need an upgrade to the tv's. At times the hallways near the elevators had a bad smell.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Nicole H, Guest Service Supervisor at Beach Colony Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear pipeline,

I am happy to hear that we could be a great place for you to rest your head, and encourage you to come back and take the time to enjoy all of our amenities. Each of our condos are individually owned and we are working on renovations in each of them throughtout the winter season. We wish you and yours a fantastic end to the year and hope to see again soon.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I try to come to the beach at lest 2 times a month and I love a beach front room and when I seen the Beach Colony Room yesss I love it and all my friends stayed there as well and it was her Birthday that weekend and we had a ball the people at the front desk was so friendly and talk to u every time u go out and comen in. The pool and every thing was so relaxing I would tell all my friends to stay there when thay go to the beach and I think them for every thing. .

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear theonlyone2013,

While we appreciate all comments and reviews, it is especially nice to have a excellent one like yours. I am so glad that our staff could add a special touch to your friend's birthday weekend and we hope that we have you all back here soon. Thank you for taking your time to post this review and I will make sure to pass along your comments to our staff.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

First time staying in Beach Colony--Room 1106--the room was nice--so enjoyed the view from our balcony--but the BATHROOM left little to be desired--I am a "tubbie" and was squimish even standing in the tub...
Katie was fabulous--bartender, waitress--you name it--and always with a smile...
Really--everyone made our stay very pleasant----front desk was very helpful--even when they forgot to give us towels--front desk--right there!!!
The parking deck--well--very narrow--just remember to drive very slow----
Enjoy---

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Sig410,

I am thrilled to hear that you very happy with your stay and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. I do apologize that you were unhappy with your bathtub, next time I encourage you to make a quick call down to the front desk to see if there is something we can do for you. We hope to have you and yours again with us soon,

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay here! The staff was always very nice and helpful! We really liked the location of the Resort. We really enjoyed how we had different views of everything. Would stay here again and will tell others about this Resort.

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Emitay2004,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at the Beach Colony Resort. We hope you will return, as we think this is the best part of the beach to stay, and we hope to become your vacation home for the future. While we appreciate any comments to help us, it is especially rewarding to get such a positive review of the property and our wonderful staff; thank you again.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Check in was kind of slow, but that was due to them being very busy. We were in an oversized vehicle and was told to park either out front or on level 1. There were no parking places in either spot ( there was a car parked out front the whole time we were there that should not have been) so we tried parking on the 2nd floor and ended up scraping the top of our avalanche on the way out. Our room was very clean when we checked in and very nice. We stayed 4 days and the housekeeper never once vacuumed our room, but did keep us in clean sheets and towels. I liked that they had 4 pools and a lazy river to enjoy. And all the employees were very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Faye F,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our fantastic staff, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I would like to apologize about your room going unvacuumed and assure you that is not a common occurence for us. In regards to the parking garage, if you are ever having trouble with parking your larger vehicle please feel free to ask our staff to assist you and they will find an appropriate spot for you vehicle. We hope you choose us for your next visit so that we can show you an all around great stay.