This was our first time visiting Myrtle Beach. The view we had from our room (on the 16th floor) was BEAUTIFUL! I requested a higher floor specifically for the view. The hotel is right on the beach, it only takes about 2-3 minutes of walking to actually step into the ocean. The location was great, located a few minutes driving distance from the main strip. We were always given fresh towels daily and our trash was also changed daily. One of the downsides to our stay was the breakfast buffet in the hotel was suppose to open at 7am, the one time we tried to eat there, it did not have food out until maybe 9am and there were not many choices on the buffet. However, they only charged us for 1 person to eat, so at least they sort of tried to compensate for our two hour wait. Also, the parking garage is really small. As long as you creep through it's not terrible, but half of the time, we had to park on a different level and walk to the right one to reach the crosswalk for the hotel. Overall, our stay was very pleasant and a great value. Still our favorite thing was the magnificent view from our room, and the great location on the beach. Thank you Beach Colony for making our stay enjoyable!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Beach Colony Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Colony Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Resort Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Resort Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Hotel In Myrtle Beach Sc