The hotel itself was good deal. We paid $72 for a 2 bedroom unit. Unit was pretty good. Not the ritz but what we expected for the price. The front desk staff were great. We stayed for a week with our 2 kids - aged 12 & 10. The people running the outside lazy river and pool were very rude all week long. Every minute my kids were in the pool or lazy river they were told off. They were not allowed to have a foam ball in the pool even though they were only ones in the pool for most of our stay. They were repeatedly told off and at one point the staff member actually took my son's ball and threw it in the bushes. Unbelievable. My kids are very well behaved and respectful of other people. They were just trying to have fun when no one else was around. If you have kids stay somewhere else. This is clearly not a hotel that welcomes families.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Beach Colony Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Colony Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Resort Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Resort Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Hotel In Myrtle Beach Sc