We came to see the New Years show and party- and talked with a man named Ken one evening when we made reservations. We had seen that there was a nice new years eve party planned and that there was an Elvis impersonator as the emcee. We booked the room, and asked about the party. We were told to just let them know at check in and they would give us the tickets. We arrived after driving many hours to be told there were no tickets available. Inexcusable.
We took the kids to the arcade room-the only games without a "out of order" sign on them were a pinball machine and one of those claw prize grabber machines. We tried the claw machine and the machine would move the claw, but when the claw went down it stayed closed and could not grab any prize. Time for an upgrade.
We noticed that the dunes had a lot of honking cars all day waiting for their valet servers. I would recommend the ocean front rooms.
Would not recommend parking deck for anyone with a vehicle any larger than a minivan. Very low clearance, our vehicle barely made it through.
Would suggest a map of the property and also a listing in the elevators of the ice machines, the laundry, the restaurant, etc-the signage is poor.
Beds were decent, the room was clean. Our maid service was good. But this day and time, I expect to see more than this place offers-there are too many hotels that offer more for the same price or less.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Beach Colony Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Colony Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Resort Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Resort Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Hotel In Myrtle Beach Sc