Our family is spending the weekend at Beach Colony Resort in Myrtle Beach. We are very pleased with Beach Colony. Typically, we come to the Myrtle Beach area 3 or 4 times a year for long weekend getaways. This is one of the nicer places we have stayed at.
Our room is an ocean view, 2 bedroom, on the 5th floor. It is very spacious and extremely clean. The hotel is located in a quiet strip in Northern Myrtle. The bathroom towels are above average and the front desk offers towels for pool use. We have a full kitchen, though we won't be here long enough to use anything other than the fridge.
The children have spent a good deal of time at the indoor pool, and were even able to play in the outdoor lazy river for a while.
The hotel breakfast buffet is $6.50 per person and excellent. They have a huge variety and everything was very fresh and well prepared. It was well worth the money. In fact, we ate so much, that we skipped lunch and will be going out for an early dinner.
I highly recommend the Beach Colony Resort. I cannot think of a single negative thing to report.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Beach Colony Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Colony Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Resort Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Resort Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Hotel In Myrtle Beach Sc