I have stayed at Ocean Creek over the past fifthteen years in both the villas and towers. It's location is excellent as well it has lots of pools and the two towers are right on the beach. If you are planning to rent one of the villas they may not meet your standards. Book one of the condos in the North or South towers. The towers have great views of the ocean and most two and three bedrooms offer alot of room for kids or famlies.
Booking on sites such as VRBO.com or Homeaway Vacation Rentals.com will give you a very good price to stay in one of these towers. All the three bedroom are on the edges of the building. Thus you experience some GREAT sunrise/ sunsets or a greater spot to have a drink and look out at the Ocean.
I hope you experience of the of best places in MB to enjoy your vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Ocean Creek Resort are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Ocean Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Creek Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Creek Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Creek Myrtle Beach