We just returned from a week's vacation at Ocean Creek (June18th-25th). It was, by far, the best vacation we've ever had as a family. We had four generations in our group and all enjoyed the stay equally.
Our condo was rented from a private owner through our timeshare club. It was perfect. Ocean front (F7) two bedroom. We had everything you could ever need for a full weeks' stay. The kitchen was stocked better than my home kitchen! It was also very clean and tidy.
The creek in front of the property was the best part of all. The kids could safely play in the creek all day long and the parents still enjoy the ocean beach. Make sure you take a net for the kids to catch crabs...it kept them entertained all day and was free! It was so interesting to watch the tide in the creek. And talk about a great place for shelling!
We did the usual tourist things too. Ate at the Crab Buffet....Great Food. Went to the Alligator park at Barefoot Landing. Did some shopping at the huge Bargain shops. Drove down to Myrtle Beach proper and realized just how great our place was.
We're already planning our next stay at Ocean Creek, hopefully in August if they have the room available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Ocean Creek Resort are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ocean Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Creek Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Creek Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Creek Myrtle Beach