Message from TripAdvisor:

GreenLeadersBronze level
Charleston, West Virginia
“Peaceful”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Ocean Creek provides the most peaceful and relaxing setting for enjoying your vacation or time at the beach. Nestled on mostly wooded land it lays between a busy four lane highway and the ocean, yet it is quiet, peaceful and relaxing. A stroll around the grounds is as enjoyable as a walk on the beach to me. The staff appears to care about their guests and the breakfast buffet is wonderful, the server and chef go out of their way to pleasantly please.

Room Tip: If you prefer ocean front then you will want a room in either the North or South Tower, if you like...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Oceancreek73, Manager at Ocean Creek Resort, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you for trusting us with your vacation, I am so glad you enjoyed your self. It warms my heart to know that our staff is following through on our vision to serve. Thank you for relaying the info about the breakfast buffet, I will be sure to pass it along to Chef Bob and his staff. I hope we will see you very soon, please let me know if you need anything at all.

Hunter Thames, AGM
asstgm@oceancreek.com
843-272-7724 ext. 1072

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (337)
Martinsville, Virginia
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Enjoyed our stay at the resort. First time staying in North Myrtle Beach. Loved the location.
Close to all the outlets and malls. Will stay there again. housekeeping very friendly and helpful.
Very quiet.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone. I am so glad you were able to take advantage of our location. I hope we will have the opportunity to take care of you again. Were there any staff members in particular that made your stay wonderful? You can always reach me if your have any thoughts.

Hunter Thames, AGM
asstgm@oceancreek.com
843-272-7724 ext. 1072
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
Reviewed December 23, 2013

We only stayed for one night but absolutely loved it! We'll be back for sure! The location was perfect and very convenient. We stayed in a lodge just behind the towers that are on the beach. It was a very easy walk to the beach and the indoor pool was right behind us which my kids loved!

1 Thank Fran A
Oceancreek73, General Manager at Ocean Creek Resort, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share with everyone about your stay. Even though your trip was short we are so glad that you enjoyed the location and the property so much. We hope that you and your family will choose to come and stay with us again the next time you visit the Myrtle Beach area.

Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I absolutely love this place! This is my second time staying here and I will definitely be back! The amenities are as described and they have great winter rates that are exactly what they say they are. What everyone must remember is that in most cases the condos at this resort and others are generally privately owned therefore some things maybe a tad different..... I love the fact that the facility is secured, well lit, and u are offered a map to maneuver the premises. This property has access directly to the beach and some condos offer ocean views!

Room Tip: Lodge II rm 2139 is nice for 2-3 ppl
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Oceancreek73, General Manager at Ocean Creek Resort, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us about your 2nd stay. We are so pleased that everything was wonderful for your trip and we look forward to seeing you for stay number 3.

Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed December 11, 2013

For our 32nd year of golf, 32 of us used Ocean Creek Resort as our headquarters for a week of golf and fellowship. Arrangements were fairly easy as I booked 5 rounds of golf with Sandra in the Golf Dept. Upon arrival we flew thru check-in. The front desk was very efficent. We stayed in the Golf Villa again and had the same condo as always. It's nice and was clean. Needs to be updated a little. All golf tickets were in the package and we were off to play golf. That evening upon our return we were treated with a golfers reception. Free food and Drinks. It was OK but nothing to brag about, Chicken wings and meat balls. Wings great, meat balls terrible. Drinks very good and fellowship was outstanding. Breakfast Buffett at Four Seasons was outstanding as always, Food was plentiful and hot. There is alway a good vairity. This years stay was as always very good. Only complaint was a couple of bug in kitchen, rinse all dishes before you use them.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Oceancreek73, General Manager at Ocean Creek Resort, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Wow 32 years of coming together with friends for a golf outing is wonderful. We are so glad that you have enjoyed your stays and the breakfast buffet at Ocean Creek. I am so glad that Sandra was able to get everything set up and organized for your tee times. I hope that we see you and your friends for number 33!

Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Once again we totally enjoyed our stay! The privacy and location we can't get enough of! The staff is a great staff and they really make you want to come back! The room was very clean and gave us plenty of space. Room service was on point and I do say the front desk was very helpful at check in.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Oceancreek73, Manager at Ocean Creek Resort, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Thank you so much for your continued patronage and trusting our family with your families vacation. I will pass along your kind comments to the staff, is there anyone specific? Please feel free to contact me with any more information, I would love to know which of our team members may have gone above and beyond. Also, I would be happy to help you plan your next vacation, I hope you will join us again soon. I look forward to hearing from you.
(843)-272-7724 ext. 1118
fourseasons@oceancreek.com

Hunter Thames
Food and Beverage Manager
Columbus, Georgia
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Maintenance was not helpful We had a broken dishwasher he came and did not fix. The overall stay was great and I like the location of the room. We will return for our next vacation. Would like update of deals for the stay. I spoke with Mary event coordinator she help our family with our needs and went into details of other things can be done to improve our stay. We will be back. Only issue I have is the decoration of the room need to be update and supplies in the rooms kitchen utensil need to be added we did not have knives, oven mitts and only 3 eyelets work on the stove. This is the least of the problem we will come back for a stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for providing feedback about your stay, and for your kind comments about Mary. She is a valued member of our team. We are currently in the process of going through each of our units, performing preventative maintenance and restoration work. This is designed to take care of the problems with the stove and dishwasher that you mentioned. I would like to speak with you further to find out what unit you were in to address these problems directly. Also, to find the reason we could not fix the dishwasher during your stay. I apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you. At your convenience, I look forward to hearing from you and possibly helping plan your next visit.
(843)-272-7724 ext. 1118 (office)
fourseasons@oceancreek.com