We have stayed at Ocean Creek at least 10 times over the last 12 years.. In the past it has been as nice as one could ask for.
However, do not expect that now. It begin with check in and went downhill from there. Our room was not what we reserved or what we were told we would have... and of course we could not move until the following day. The sliding glass door handle was broken, and the door required two people to open. The shower knob was broken, the air conditioner clanked like it was on its last legs... and the first room had a very suspicious looking brown stain on the bathroom wall. The overall appearance was one of neglect..and not at all what one is used to at this resort.
We will not return.. and I say that with sadness because we have enjoyed staying here for years... and the beach access has always been nice.. but hate to see what one more year under the current management brings!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Ocean Creek Resort are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Ocean Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Creek Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Creek Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Creek Myrtle Beach