After reading other reviews, I was very wary. BUT for $340 for 4 nights, including tax, I felt I could take a chance. We were in Lodge I. Only a 4 minute walk to the beach, and we took the tram almost every time. Unit was clean, had everything we needed and functional. TV worked fine, even if not the most modern. Location was perfect. Next to Cracker Barrel, across from Barefoot landing and close to beach. Beach wonderful; pool was lovely, everyone was friendly. I think you have to look at what you're paying and decide from there. We were very pleasantly surprised -- no complaints at all. Front desk helped make dinner reservations at Pirate Voyage at a great price, too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Ocean Creek Resort are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ocean Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Creek Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Creek Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Creek Myrtle Beach