Decided to get away at the last minute for the long President's Day weekend. Needed 2bed/2bath and wanted an indoor pool, so decided to give Ocean Creek a try. Had stayed there in the past with mixed results, but they have definitely stepped up their game. Condo was very clean and comfortable, food at restaurant was great and indoor pool was just what we needed. If only it hadn't snowed (could only happen during my visit!) it would have been the perfect getaway. Will be back soon, thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Ocean Creek Resort are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ocean Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Creek Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Creek Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Creek Myrtle Beach