Ocean Creek Resort
$258
$200
$179
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$145
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$103
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$257
$224
Hampton.com
$207
$155
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$125
$107
Official Site
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$124
Orbitz.com
1,298 results
All reviewsbarefoot landingnorth towerbedroom lodgetennis villasgarden homesscreened in porchfour seasonsgated communityminute walk to the beachprivate owneracross the streetbeach barprivate beachindoor poolgolf cartthe past yearsup to date
Reviewed September 26, 2012

This was our third time staying at Ocean Creek. Check in was quick and staff was courteous. Our 1 bedroom condo was spacious for my husband and I. Walking to the beach was a great way to get your daily walk in. We will stay again when we visit the area.

1  Thank Maria H
Oceancreek73, General Manager at Ocean Creek Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with everyone about your recent stay with us. We are so glad that you and your husband could relax and unwind. The beach is a great place to enjoy a nice walk and we are looking forward to seeing you both again soon.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Well I am going to give my complete honesty here, we had a large family gathering here, and I had the opportunity to see multiple units here. Some were so bad, I was completely embarassed for suggesting the place, others were definitely worth the money. I recommend spending the extra money to get a Ocean Front condo here, but ask to see the unit first... We ran into problems with VERY DIRTY conditions, mold, water leaks, busted AC units, VERY musty smelling rooms, and some in the North Tower were definitely okay for the price - good views - the higher the floor, better the view of course. The Villas were absolutely discusting. They need an exterminator, replace hallway carpet, clean EVERYTHING, and all we had seen needed serious UPDATES! I feel that these rooms are not being REALLY looked at or cleaned in between visitors. I must say that overall the experience was good because of the staff who all seemed to be very outgoing and helpful. The location is OK, but i have stayed at better, kind of a hike to the beach. I can say that I will not be staying here again, nor any of my family members who stayed. I feel bad for the staff, and with the quality of THIS staff - should consider transfering into a better hotel, because they would do GREAT. All of the units are privately owned, so it does make a big difference (keep in mind!).

Room Tip: North Tower - any units on the right side of the building will have a good view.... ask to see unit before checking in, inspect your room - and if it is terrible, request a new one - these rooms aren't very inexpensive..
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank MamaB0830
Oceancreek73, Manager at Ocean Creek Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share with us about you and your family members experience. It seems that some of your family enjoyed their stays and some were disappointed with many aspects of the units. We are working with our homeowners currently on some upgrade packages but I wish I knew which units had the issues you mentioned so that I may have an opportunity to address this with maintenance and housekeeping. If you would contact me either by phone or email I would greatly appreciate it. My email is gm@oceancreek.com and my telephone number is 843-361-6010.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

After reading how wonderful this resort was and looking at the photos, my husband and I were only in town for a few days to visit my terminally ill father, we decided to book a reservation at Ocean Creek. We were greeted very professionally by the front staff who were very welcoming and at that point I though, WOW we are really staying at a great place. As we traveled to our Villa the grounds seemed very well kept and the excitement grew. Then after we came to the front door of our Villa my big smile went to an "All my goodness". There was a dirty screen door that we opened to our main door which was hunger crooked, after entering the villa it had a smell, was very dated, the bathroom was just plain disgusting. The tub had little particles in it, the exhaust fan had tissues shoved it to cover a hole, the light fixtures were dirty, the grout was filthy, the screened in porch was falling apart with filth all over the chairs and table, then the bed was so uncomfortable with pillows as thin as sheets. After a rough nights sleep we awoke to bugs on the floor. When we checked out couple days later, there was trash all over the ground around the Registration Office. I would not advise this so called "Resort" to anyone.

4  Thank Asdunnin

I am so sorry that you were disappointed with your stay and I thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience so that we can take the necessary steps we need to take in order to prevent this from happening again in the future. I am not sure which unit you stayed in but if you would email me or call me with the information, I will be sure to address this with housekeeping. My email address is gm@oceancreek.com and my telephone number is 843-361-6010.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

This was our first time to stay at the Ocean Creek Resort and we have been missing out! This is a very quiet, beautiful, spacious, vacation place. Parking was also excellent! We rented a two bed two bath condo in the North Tower and were very pleased with the unit. The views are beautiful!! If you are looking for a foo foo place that's all decked out, this would not be for you! However if you just want a comfortable unit that's roomy and well equiped, this will work. There's nothing fancy here, just plain comfort. The Towers are the only beach front units, so if that's what you want do not rent the villas. It's a long way to the beach from all the other accomodations there except the Towers! Can't wait till next year to visit again!!

Room Tip: There is a building on the left side of the complex that blocks some of the ocean view from the N. Tower. Choose a room number beginning with d-z so you will be away from it. Also, the higher the floor the better the view!
1  Thank mysamdog

We are so excited that you and your family enjoyed your first trip to Ocean Creek. Thank you for taking the time to share with everyone about your stay. Ocean Creek is truly a beautiful property and it is different then most places here in Myrtle Beach. We want guests to feel at home and we hope that you and your family continue to make us your home away from home when you visit the Myrtle Beach area. We are excited to see you next year.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

We just returned from a trip to Myrtle Beach at Ocean Creek and had a great week. We have been staying there for a number of years. It is an oasis amidst all the high rise hotels and condos there. The grounds are beautiful and shady and well kept. The units are all privately owned and are therefore in different conditions. Our unit this year was very nice. I would advise looking at your unit before unloading your luggage, and if it is not acceptable to you, ask for another. They had a special, and our condo was very reasonable.

Room Tip: We were in the lodges, and Lodges I and II are closest to the ocean. Look at the condo before unloading.
2  Thank SuperGrand

Thank you so much for sharing with everyone about your experience. We also appreciate your recommendation very much. Ocean Creek is a beautiful property and it is very unique along the GrandStrand area. We are so glad that you and your family had a great stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon.