We stayed in the Arbor Condo's of Caravelle Resorts July 22 thru 28th. The best part about the stay was being away from the crowds. This complex is nestled in quiet corned 1.5 blocks from the ocean and main hotel. We used the private pool 95% of the time. Because there are only six units in this complex the pool was never crowed-unlike the hotel pools. The condo was spacious and clean. Our room attendant kept our supplies overflowing, and cleaned well. The only thing I would have liked to change is the decor of the condo. The furniture-while in good shape- is in need of a more modern up date.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Caravelle Resort Hotel are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Caravelle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myrtle Beach Caravelle Resort
- Caravelle Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Caravelle Hotel Myrtle Beach Sc
- The Caravelle Golf Family Resort