My husband and I stayed here with my brother(17) and sister(23) Aug 10-16 in an oceanfront jacuzzi suite. I was a little worried when I booked because of all of the other mixed reviews. I am glad to say we were not disappointed! Everything was wonderful. From Jay at check in to Tim at check out. We had a great stay here. The only problems we had were our front door had to be slammed for it to shut and the wifi service is not that great. Also the elevators are very slow but we were on the 4th floor so we mainly took the stairs. But other than that, there were no problems whatsoever. There are always activities going on such as the luau night with hula dancers and a fish fry on fridays. There is also a lot of kids activities that we saw going on like karaoke and games on the beach. Overall we were very impressed with this hotel and would definetly return when we go to Myrtle Beach again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Caravelle Resort Hotel are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Caravelle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myrtle Beach Caravelle Resort
- Caravelle Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Caravelle Hotel Myrtle Beach Sc
- The Caravelle Golf Family Resort