Our stay at the Caravelle Resort was great! We stayed at their property across the street, The Seamark Tower. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo was very clean, beds were comfortable, and overall the room was perfect for us. The pools at the Seamark Tower and at the main resort were great. The location of the resort, in my opinion, is great. It's very quiet, yet still close to great restaurants and such. This resort was very affordable for the first week of June, compared to other resorts. Overall, I give the Caravell Resort, two thumbs way up for affordability, location, service, amenities, and cleanliness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Caravelle Resort Hotel are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Caravelle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myrtle Beach Caravelle Resort
- Caravelle Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Caravelle Hotel Myrtle Beach Sc
- The Caravelle Golf Family Resort