Message from TripAdvisor:

“great choice!”

The Caravelle Resort
Ranked #24 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Ocean front hotel was clean and inviting! I traveld with my finace and we would def come back. They are located in the heart of everything you needs. Liqour store, dollar general, and LOTS of food choices!! You will not be dissapointed. We chose an ocean front room on a low floor with a kitchenette. It was nice to have even though we didn't cook, the mocorawave however, was very handy due to all the takeout we had. The shelves are stocked with glasses, plates, and silverware. They are also located AWAY from all the crowds on the south side so the traffic was not crazy. You can just walk onto the beach from the room. The different pool options were great when one was packed the other was empty. We found ourselves in the indoor pool mostly because they were very few people there.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank xoxoBlack7
Heather L, Manager at The Caravelle Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Thank you for leaving a review on Trip Advisor in regards to your recent stay at The Caravelle Resort. We are so glad that you and your fiance had such an enjoyable time. Summer is quickly approaching, and our seasonal outlets are beginning to open. We have many great activities planned for this summer, so we hope you and your fiance will be able to return soon and check out all that we will be offering!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I had the pleasure of visiting the Caravelle resort in Myrtle Beach SC. I visited this resort for a business trip. I found the front desk staff to be above excellent . Upon check in the staff welcomed me and my wife with open arms. They gave me valuable info for office supplies and all my needs to make my meeting a success. The rooms were equipped with wifi, comfortable desk and very good lighting to working late at night . After a hard day of work I was able to get a great night rest the bed was heavenly. I also had the pleasure of meeting the manager Mr Darby who went out of his way to make me and my associates very comfortable. Mr Darby even went out of his way to replace my pen that I needed to sign a life changing document .!!!!!!!!!! After my meetings I found Mr Darby still working hard behind the front dest making other gust stay as successful and comfortable as mine. I am in the customer service business as well and wish I coils steal him away from his resort lol but he informed me that the Caravelle resort is a great place not only to stay but to work for !!!!!!!!!!!! As the sole proprietor of Executive Protection personnel Security service. I would recommend this property for any occasion from a business meeting to a family get away. TO THE GREAT STAFF OF THE CARAVELLE RESORT AND YOUR GREAT MANAGER MR DARBY THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Kenny Robinson

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Heather L, Manager at The Caravelle Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Thank you so much for choosing The Caravelle Resort for accommodations during your recent business trip to Myrtle Beach. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave such a nice review in regards to your experience at our resort. Darby is an extremely valuable employee, and I am happy to share your comments with him. We are pleased that the staff and hotel exceeded your expectations. We hope you will plan another visit with us very soon!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

This was the second at the Caravelle, and it was just s wonderful as the first. My two daughters nd their families we.t with me and we stayed in two rooms on the 11th floor of the tower. We had great ocean views, as well as overlooking the pool area.How wonderful to wake to the sound of surf every morning. We opted to include daily breakfast in our booming package and it was phenomenal. Made to order omelets,waffles, fresh fruit, bacon,sausage, and much more as well as the ever present fabulous service. The Caravelle Resort is definitely the BEST. They are a great value without sacrificing o. Service or Quality. Well again Caravelle.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank lou R
Heather L, Manager at The Caravelle Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent getaway to The Caravelle Resort. We are so grateful that you invited your daughters and their families with you for a getaway, and we hope you made many wonderful memories! We are glad you opted to include the breakfast package and enjoy the delicious made-to-order waffle and omelets at the Santa Maria Restaurant. We would love for you to come back this summer and try our mouth-watering burgers at the Marco Polo poolside grill! They are irresistible! Thanks again for making The Caravelle your preferred vacation destination!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I absolutely love staying here. Whenever we are going to the beach we are going to Caravelle no matter what. The rooms are set up very nicely. The pools and hot tubs are always clean. This is the best resort I've ever been to.

• Stayed: February 2014

Thank you so much for your great recommendation of The Caravelle Resort. We strive to give all of our guests a great vacation experience, and we are delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay. Please know, we will always have a room ready for you at The Caravelle Resort!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We come down south to escape from the cold and snow each winter. We have coming to the Caravelle for several years. With no doubt this resort has some of the friendliest people we have ever met. We were greeted with a smile from the moment we walked in the door. The staff always went out of their way make us feel so welcome, just like we were part of the family. Housekeeping was always helpful and everyone we encountered spoke to us. We had a great view, clean room, and weekly activities to keep us entertained each week. We enjoyed the buffet breakfast at least once a week. We were without a room phone for the first several days of our stay. We spoke to the manager about the situation and he was able to get the phone company out to look at the issue quickly. The phone company was not able to repair the phone line, but the manager was able to get my wife and I a cell phone to use during our stay. We would like to thank Matt, Darby, Jay, and the entire Caravelle staff for another wonderful year.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review on Trip Advisor in regards to your recent visit with us at The Caravelle. We hope you felt at home during your stay! We look forward to seeing our "snowbirds" each year, as you are most definitely "Caravelle family". While we are disappointed to see you go, we anticipate your return next winter!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Great room, great rate, beautiful ocean front view, clean pools & beach, great food & value, service from every employee was pleasant & courteous. All pools open & warm in the cool weather. Front desk helpful w/ dining suggestions after highly recommended on site restaurants. Convenient location. Updated room & well stocked kitchenette. We accidentally left a set of wireless headphones - called the next morning after check out & they had been found by housekeeping - they're mailing them to us this week! Impressed with the level of integrity - not to sound very jaded but never had that experience before when we've left things behind at hotels! We'll be back - not one negative thing!!!

2  Thank Gladden99
Heather L, Manager at The Caravelle Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an outstanding recommendation of the Caravelle Resort. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and were able to enjoy many of our on-site amenities. It is with great pride that we receive comments such as yours in regards to our staff. We hope you will come see us again very soon!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I was very pleased with this resort! Everything from the location and lazy river to the amazing omelette at breakfast and the southern hospitality of the staff were well above my expectations. We usually stay on the south end to be close to the Murrells Inlet seafood but found it to be a bit run down and at the suggestion of a friend we decided to change it up and stay on the north end. It was such an amazing week!

Waking up to the ocean and not having to leave to get a 5 star breakfast and relaxing in the lazy river, so worth it! We even had a great manager named Darby help us plan out our week and suggest some good restaurants on the north end. He made this trip so much better than we could imagine and took the guess work out of visiting a new area. We were so happy we have been planning our next trip since we got home!

Also enjoyed the clean rooms and the beds were very nice. I loved the yummy toiletries (one of my favorite parts of traveling) and being able to smell the ocean from my room. Very happy with this stay!

2  Thank bagladybrittney
Heather L, Manager at The Caravelle Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Thank you so much for your recommendation of The Caravelle Resort to other travelers. We are so glad you enjoyed the breakfast buffet, accommodations, and amenities. Please let us know how we can assist you in planning your next trip to Myrtle Beach! We are always happy to make recommendations!