Message from TripAdvisor:

“@ The Seamark via The Caravelle Resort”

The Caravelle Resort
Ranked #30 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“@ The Seamark via The Caravelle Resort”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We stayed with The Caravelle, but our condo was in The Seamark condo building behind the main condo. It was a very nice, clean, safe condo. Our unit was very roomy we had a 3brd/3bth end unit. The condo was very clean and I describe myself as a germ-a-phoebe! The kitchen could have had a few more utensils and pots/pans but over all very nice. The walk to the beach truly was not a bad walk at all, it was flat and a straight shot, We have a 5yr & 2yr old children and neither had problems with the walk. Our pool at the seamark was smaller but very quiet and not busy, the pool at the main resort was always so crowded, we could never get a lounger to actually relax. So after the beach we usually went back to our pool. Overall the stay was very nice. I would absolutely go back and stay with The Caravelle Resort

1 Thank Jesi L

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (633)
  • Polish first
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Great price for the amenities and location. Fun indoor and outdoor water activities for all ages. The location is tranquil yet not boring all year round. Excellent for couples or large families due the atmosphere. Be sure to clarify with the front desk concerning housekeeping services. The resort is very clean and guest privacy is top priority. Housekeeping may not automatically service your room without use of the service sign.

• Stayed June 2013
Albany, New York, United States
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I went on vacation alone with my 4 year old son and the staff at the Caravelle was amazing! We had an ocean view suite and it was perfect. The room was clean and the view was spectacular. My original plan was to spend one day site seeing but we never left the resort we had everything we needed right there. The staff was so friendly and helpful. My only complaint is that the Santa Maria stops serving breakfast at 10 AM. It should really be 11 or 12 because not everyone eats early.

Room Tip: Go with an ocean view suite! The full kitchen is nice to have.
Lafayette, Indiana, United States
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the Caravelle Resort in Myrtle Beach. The room was great and the view was incredible. I think you could walk to most everything you need, but I was very glad to have our car (we drove there from IN) because we got to see a lot of entertainment, dining, and other sites that we would have missed out on without the car. It was definitely worth purchasing the breakfast with the room too. It was very good. Our beach was not nearly as packed as some of the neighboring hotels, which was wonderful. Renting an umbrella and chair is not free and I highly recommend you buy/bring your own.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Our room was located in the green tower and was filthy. However, the pools and amenities for children made up for it. I would stay here again but in a different room/tower. The size of our room was great for the price. Being close to the beach was great and even though we didn't participate in the daily activities offered, there was always something going on for the kids.

• Stayed June 2013
New York City, New York
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Loved the stay at this hotel. Very comfortable and clean room. Towels and wash rags were stocked in the bathroom every day. The kitchen was gorgeous and most of all the bed was very comfy. I stayed in an oceanview room, which was almost the same as having an ocean front view; absolutely beautiful view. I am very picky when it comes to hotels. I stayed here because of the great reviews and I have to agree. I would definitely recommend to family and friends. Great stay!

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view of the ocean..
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Covington, Georgia
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We have stayed at a couple of different hotels in Myrtle Beach. This is one of my favorites. For families, it's really got everything. I liked the fact that all of the outside pools are in the same area so we did not have to move our things once settled. Nice access to the beach area. The room was very nice. we stayed ocean front executive suite king. Plenty of room for my husband and I and our two grandkids. Two TV's was an added plus. We used the kitchen a lot , especially breakfast and lunch. I thought the rate was also very reasonable. would recommend this hotel, there is something for everyone here.

Room Tip: I enjoy oceanfront rooms, because I come to the ocean to enjoy the ocean view, not a pool or street...