“Perfect getaway”

The Caravelle Resort
Ranked #24 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I normally travel with my husband and daughter but this time I was looking for a bit of "me time". The Caravelle was the perfect choice. Check-in was a breeze, parking was convenient and my room was a little haven away from all that is annoying. The room was virtually spotless upon my arrival. I always wipe a hotel room down with disinfectant and this time their was no trace of dirt on the cloth. I was very impressed with the housekeeping in general--thanks, Annie! I chose an ocean front efficiency and the view was spectacular. I sat on the balcony from morning til night, going down to the beach for sunset. I left feeling refreshed and renewed. A completely happy camper. I plan to go back same time next year!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed October 16, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised at the Caravelle. Location is great, room was neat, clean, view wonderful. We had a blast playing on the beach. I would not hesitate to return, we were actually sad to leave.

Room Tip: Don't hesitate to stay here.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank novalee
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We stay at the Caravelle every year. We don't always get the same room but every one is clean and nice. The staff is very accommadating to our request. They always assure us when we book they can't guarantee our request but will do everything possible and they always come through. The pool area is great for couples and families. There is a game room, excersize room, washers and dryers, a green space with covered picnic tables overlooking the ocean, and an indoor pool area. We love staying at the Caravelle and always recommend it to everyone we know.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quiet but you have a longer wait for the elevator.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CWalter75
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Wish I could have stayed longer. The Caravelle was an excellent choice. No wait check in or check out. Friendly staff. Helpful staff to help with golf reservations. Room was great for our family of 6. Three queen size beds. Room was as described online. Nice size bathroom. Everything was great. Would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: The Caravelle tower DOES have an ocean view but it's kinda between two buildings. Great view fr...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank mjdrum64
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Really loved our stay, my husband and I just got back yesterday Saturday Oct.6th, 2012 and we can't say enough, the room was excatly the way I seen it online, etc.... We will deffinently go back to this resort in the future and recommend it to family and friends.

Room Tip: If you take with kitchen, there is a dollar store just around the corner to buy whatever was missing...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2012

we were here in june with the kids and loved it.so this time it was just us and we loved it even more.we were here last september and we fell in love with the whole resort and we came back,and we will continue to come back year after year,thank you Caravelle Resort for a wonderful family resort.

Room Tip: the main resort "king rooms" are excellent.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We have stayed at the Caravelle Resort several times, including two times this year. Both weeks were very pleasant and enjoyable. The price was good, the room and the employees were very nice. The location is real good to most attractions. We will stay there again next year.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family