Nice resort that let us check in early and pick up our discounted tickets to Ripley's Aquarium. Very nice double bed room with an ocean view on the second floor(view would have been better higher up-palm trees were blocking it). It was equipped with a stove, sink, refrigerator, safe, and hair dryer. Beautiful beachfront to stroll along and pick up shells(though you need to be out really early to get best ones). It has an outdoor heated lap pool, a regular pool, kiddie pool, hot tub and kid's play area. There is also an indoor pool and jacuzzi on the 7th floor. There is a guest laundry and a gift shop too. We really enjoyed our stay here and would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Caravelle Resort Hotel are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Caravelle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myrtle Beach Caravelle Resort
- Caravelle Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Caravelle Hotel Myrtle Beach Sc
- The Caravelle Golf Family Resort