“Perfect Myrtle Beach visit with Family at the Anderson Ocean Club”

Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts
Ranked #9 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Perfect Myrtle Beach visit with Family at the Anderson Ocean Club”
Reviewed February 1, 2011

What more could you want? Magnificent view of the ocean, beautiful and comfortable suite, wonderful location, friendly and efficient staff, indoor and outdoor pools...........this marvelous property has it all! We will continue to make the Anderson Ocean Club our preferred "home away from home" stay when in Myrtle Beach!

1 Thank 2OhioTravelers444
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, February 17, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the amenities that the resort has to offer and that our staff was efficient during your stay. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Autumm Fenstermacher

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (684)
North Carolina
Reviewed January 31, 2011

Had a great time. Lovely place, friendly people, and VERY comfortable beds & rooms. Would recommend.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank changonc
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you had a great time while staying with us and that our staff was very friendly. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Poulsbo, Washington
Reviewed January 26, 2011

This room exceeded my expectations by far. It was beautifu, the staff was excellent, great location. I was very happy with my stay

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, February 11, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that our staff was excellent during your stay and that you liked the location of the resort since it is close to everything. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Sumter, South Carolina
Reviewed January 26, 2011

Beautiful resort....Lovely staff.....very upscale. The elevators are very clean and they don't smell...That is a plus. The rooms are spacious and beautiful. I can't wait to come back here.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am pleased to read that you had an awesome time while staying with us and that our staff was lovely to deal with. I am glad that you liked how spacious the rooms are and how they are decorated. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Florence, SC
Reviewed January 25, 2011

My spouse and I decided to take advantage of the off-season rates and secured a one bedroom oceanfront unit for a really good deal. The room was clean and comfortable which was good since the temperature outside stayed int he 30's most of the weekend! I did notice that the top of the refrigerator had not been dusted for a long time but other than that the room was perfect. Didn't have a need to take advantage of the kitchenette for such a short stay but it was well equipped for week long stays. I would have no problem recommending this resort to anyone.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you and your spouse were able to come down during the offseason and secure a good deal for your stay. I hope that both of your will come back and stay with us again soon.

Smithfield, North Carolina
Reviewed January 25, 2011

I would recommend this hotel to other travelers. The people were very nice and tried to help you anyway they could. The rooms were very roomy and neat and decorated very nicely. It was very clean. The beds slept really well, The balcony was very nice. The view was beautiful. Keep up the good work and keep it maintained. A lot of hotels in Myrtle Beach are not kept up as good as the Anderson Beach Resort and Spa. That is a real plus to see that the hotel is kept up.

Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you enjoyed the how roomy the suites are and how they are decorated. I am happy that you slept well while on vacation and that the view from the balcony was very nice. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Eden, North Carolina
Reviewed January 24, 2011

This was my second stay at The Anderson Ocean Club, my family and I love this hotel. I have stayed at numerous hotels in Myrtle Beach, this one is top notch!!!!!! Plus, they have the most comfortable beds you will ever sleep in!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family