This was a really nice hotel and great beachfront location. It was a good central location if you are wanting to check out North Myrtle Beach and down around Murrills Inlet area. Alot of hotels in this area say "within minutes" to area attractions but that doesnt mean walking distance it means 5-15 minutes of driving time. If you dont have a rental car the cab fare adds up pretty quickly. Other than that this was a very nice place and staff was great and so friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We feature luxurious-, two- and three bedroom condominiums with room service and other amenities including a day spa with hair and nail salon, flat screen TVs, fitness center, indoor & outdoor pools, lazy river, Jacuzzi, oceanfront bar, wireless internet and valet parking. Our full service spa offers massages, facials, men’s spa services and more. Close to many nationally recognized golf courses, restaurants and area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Anderson Ocean Club And Spa, Oceana Resorts
- Anderson Ocean Hotel
- Anderson Ocean Myrtle Beach