“Nice hotel and great beachfront area”

Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts
Ranked #10 of 207 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Overland Park, Kansas
“Nice hotel and great beachfront area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2010

This was a really nice hotel and great beachfront location. It was a good central location if you are wanting to check out North Myrtle Beach and down around Murrills Inlet area. Alot of hotels in this area say "within minutes" to area attractions but that doesnt mean walking distance it means 5-15 minutes of driving time. If you dont have a rental car the cab fare adds up pretty quickly. Other than that this was a very nice place and staff was great and so friendly.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, November 9, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you liked that the resort is centrally located and that the staff was great and friendly. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Autumm Fenstermacher

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (654)
Hephzibah, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2010

It"s a very nice hotel in myrtle beach and the location is great, The rooms were large and cozy. The staff was nice... Will stay here again.....

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed the location of the resort and that your room was large and cozy. I hope that you will come back and stay with us the next time you visit the Grand Strand.

Columbia, SC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2010

We stayed at this property for a much needed RR. We left feeling as if we accomplished our goal. The property is quite elegant in appearance and very well kept. Our suite was wonderfully equipped, Service was good and the staff quite professional and responsive without being intrusive or overbearing. We will stay there again and have been telling evryone about it since we have returned home.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am glad that while you were staying with us you were able to get the R&R that you came for. I am happy to read that the staff was professional and responsive to your needs. I hope that you will come back and stay with us the next time you are in the need for some R&R.

Warren, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2010

My husband and I spent a long weekend at the Anderson Ocean Club. Our room was exceptional. The cleanliness, the comfort and the service was outstanding. We would recommend this resort to anyone if you are looking to relax. This was the third time we stayed here every visit has been a pleasure.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, November 5, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that your room was exceptional and that the service was outstanding. I am glad that you have stayed with us so many times and I hope that you will continue to do so. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Hampstead, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2010

My family and I vacationed here over the halloween weekend and we enjoyed the room so much we booked an extra night. Everything in the room was almost brand new. Mattresses are pillow top!! Most of the hotels in myrtle beach have old, run-down, tacky rooms (even the newer ones and 4 stars). You will not find a better place to stay, trust me my family has been going there for twelve years now.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to read that you have been vacationing in Myrtle Beach for twelve years and that you think that we have the best room in the area. I am glad that you enjoyed the pillow top mattresses and that everything in the room is almost brand new. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Concord, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2010

This is the place to stay in MB, the 3 bedroom condo we stayed in was as good as it gets. The rooms were way above any place else we have stayed at in MB. Will be back and will tell everyone I know to only stay there.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am happy to read that you found our rooms to be above the rest and that you are planning on coming back and staying with us. I hope that we will see you again soon.

Raleigh, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2010

We stayed in an oceanfront suite on the night of a full moon and had the best view we could have asked for! The only disappointment was that I did not have a clear earshot of the ocean until 10:00 pm, when the pool music was turned off. I wanted to hear the waves, uninterrupted.

The room was very clean with the exception of a few stains on the living room floor. The bed was extremely comfortable and the hallways quiet for a good night's sleep.

I will come back to the Anderson and will bring more of my family members next time.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you had a perfect view of the Atlantic and that you could hear the waves crashing from your room. I am happy that you got a good night sleep since the beds were comfortable. I hope that you and some of your family members will come and stay with us soon.