Anderson Ocean Club and Spa, Oceana Resorts
$200
$179
$207
$155
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$153
$146
Hotels.com
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$130
$111
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
$87
Official Site
$257
$224
Hampton.com
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
$107
Official Site
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
$111
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
3,187 results
All reviewsacross the streetvalet servicehilton grand vacation clubfull kitchenlazy riverself parkingpool areawasher and dryerliving roomgranite countertopsmini golfmurphy bedthree bedroomoff seasonfitness centertime shareflat screen
Reviewed March 29, 2010

We stayed here as part of a golf package. The one bedroom overlookiing the ocean was spacious, clean and the beds were most comfortable with ample pillows provided. Checking in was easy if you can get a parking spot at the back of the hotel to unload your suitcases. I could see this being difficult in the busy summer. Breakfast was included in our package at the Magnolia restaurant across the street. We were very disappointed with the choice of food offered. Many of the food items looked "recycled" from one day to the next. The fruit definitely needed to be tossed and replaced. If you wanted toast or juice you were billed extra. After two attempts we decided not to return.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Anderson Ocean Club and Spa, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am happy that you enjoyed the room your stayed in and found room to be spacious and clean and that the beds were the most comfortable with ample pillows. I am sorry that you didn’t like the restaurant across the street from the resort. I hope that the restaurant won’t deter you from coming back and staying with us. We would like the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Reviewed March 29, 2010

We just got back from a week at the Anderson Ocean Beach Club, and we had a ball. The room was beautiful, exactly like it was advertised, and the entire staff, from top to bottom, was friendly, courteous, knowledgable, and helpful. The room had everything a family could possibly need for a week away from home, and yes, the beds are as comfortable as advertised ! The front desk people were great with their restaurant suggestions and directions....they really made us feel at home. We walked the beach several times, and this hotel is one of the nicest we saw, both from the beach and the street. I would heartily recommend this hotel, and will definitely be back at sometime.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to read that you had a ball while staying with us and that you found the room to be beautiful. I am glad that the entire staff was courteous and knowledgeable. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed March 27, 2010

Two couples stayed at Anderson Ocean Resort 2 bedroom/2 bath condo. From as soon as you pull into the hotel all they way through checkout everyone makes you feel like royalty. We had ocean front and left the door open all night to lulled to sleep by the waves. The location is perfect, close but far enough away from downtown so your not real congested. Waking up to the beautiful sunrise every morning made us want to be up early. I loved walking the beach looking for seashells and sharks teeth. I also enjoyed talking with all the fishermen about their catch.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with friends
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Anderson Ocean Club and Spa, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you and the other couple that you came with felt like royalty while staying with us. I am happy that you enjoyed sleeping with the sliding glass door open so you could go to sleep while hearing the crashing waves. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed March 24, 2010

My daughter, her friend and myself just returned from a fabulous first time 4day getaway to Myrtle Beach and stayed at the Anderson Ocean Club. We had a fabulous oceanfront 1 bedroom suite on the 11 floor. The beds were soo comfortable and the full kitchen was such a treat to have for some late night snack preps. Towels and toiletries were replaced every day. The front desk staff were very friendly and gave us some real good tips for dining and shopping. I was a bit nervous about the parking being away from the hotel but it was less than a 2 minute walk and well lit. Parking was breeze and when coming in late we one night used the valet parking which was well worth the 8.00 charge. Cant wait for our next trip back. It will definitely be at the Anderson Ocean Club.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your girl’s getaway and that the room you had was fabulous. I am glad that you found the staff to be very friendly and that they were able to help you with restaurants and shopping locations. I hope that all of you will be able to come back down and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed March 24, 2010

My husband and I had always wanted to stay here, so we took advantage of the off- season rates. The place was beautiful. Our room was tastefully decorated. My blow dryer stopped working. I called the front desk and within 10 minutes, it had been replaced. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would love to spend my summer vacation here. The location is perfect. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you and husband came down to spend some time at our resort and that you found the resort to be beautiful. I am glad that the staff was friendly and helpful and I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.