“great experience”

Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts
Ranked #8 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed March 19, 2010

recent stay after going thru trip advisor recommendations. the room was a 1 king suite. granite countertops in kitchen and bath. well-equipped kitchen. the beds were wonderful. we're thinking about getting one for home! the fitness area is small with only a few treadmills and mininal weight section. the business center was only accessible with a credit card. the machines said to enter room info to have free access, but to no avail. we had a problem with 1 nite, there were noisy partiers active until 330am. i went to complain the next morning and was met by a friendly and apologetic hotel employee who immediately gave us another (the same type) room on another floor. after that all was great!!! starbucks is 5 blocks away for early coffee. all else easily accessed by car.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am happy to read that you found the beds to be wonderful and that you are even thinking about getting the same kind for your home. I am sorry that you had noisy neighbors one night and I am glad that the staff was able to find you a different room in the resort. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed March 11, 2010

This is the cleanest and most confortable motel that I have stayed at in Myrtle Beach. The rooms were well furnished and very confortable. The staff was extremely knowledgeble and friendly. I will stay at this location on all future visits.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank teeceeNc
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you found this resort to be the most comfortable and the cleanest that you have stayed in while vacationing in Myrtle Beach. I am glad that you found that the staff was knowledgeable and friendly. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed March 11, 2010

We traveled with a group of 17 and everything went great. From the start to finish, booking was a breeze, the view from the balacony was great, the bed's were very comfortable, we stayed in several oversized 3 bedroom rooms. The hot tub was one of the hottest I have ever been in. Ample parking across the street and the beach steps from the hotel. In the past we have stayed farther south in MB and having stayed here, I can honestly say when I return to MB area, I will only stay at the Anderson Ocean Club. I received excellant customer service from the booking rep Sheena, straight through to the Trinia at the front desk and through to the waitstaff at Magnolia. A truly well run organization.

• Stayed: March 2010

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am glad to read that everything was great from start to finish. I am happy that you liked the three bedroom suites that you stayed in and that the beds were comfortable. I will pass on your kind words regarding the staff to their bosses so they can be recognized for a job well done. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed March 9, 2010

This is the best place for pampering yourself on a wonderful getaway! If you need a break from the everyday life and want to be pampered this is the place to go. From the valet service to the room service everything was excellent. The spa is out of this world and Tony can take away any knot in your body. We give this hotel 5 stars. Please try it out!!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you think that this resort is the best place to pamper yourself while having a wonderful getaway. I am glad that you tried out the Awakening Spa and that Tony was able to give you a great massage. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed March 9, 2010

Everything was great. The full kitchen with dishwasher helped us to prepare some meals @the room & save some money & was very convenient ... since we have small children. The washer/dryer was great to have, however we did not need to use it this time. The staff was very accomodating & helpful. Being right on the beach & close to attractions was a definite plus ! The indoor pool / hot tub was great, since it was too cool to go swimming outdoors. The fitness center was very clean & had modern equipment. Overall - great experience & we'd definitely return !

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am pleased to read that you and your family had a great time while staying with us. I am glad that you liked having a full kitchen and that the staff was very accommodating. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed March 7, 2010

nicely appointed , clean, comfy, nice ocean view, staff--super price

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy that you found the resort to be excellent and that the staff is nice. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed February 23, 2010

We stayed her for our honeymoon.The rooms were very nice and had a great view. It was in a good central location. Price was a little much. Although, you have to park across the street and it is a good bit of a walk if you are carrying your luggage and groceries. They have a VERY limited number of parking spots to park in for loading and unloading. We were in a 2007 Dodge truck and could not even fit in the loading and unloading parking spots! I do not think we would stay here again. It was ok but i would choose something different.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2010

Thank you for writing a review. I am glad that you liked the view from your room and that that room was very nice. I am sorry that the parking situation would deter you from coming back and staying with us. I hope that you will give us another chance the next time you are in the area.