“This place is positively wonderful!”

Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts
Ranked #10 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Royal Oak, MI
“This place is positively wonderful!”
Reviewed October 25, 2009

Location was super. Our suite on the 20th floor was beautiful. The staff was incredible. Will stay again for sure but longer next time. The Sea Captain House resturant a few doors down was a little pricey but delicious. LOVED our stay.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, October 30, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am happy to read that you found the location of the resort to be super and that your suite was beautiful. I am glad that the staff was incredible and I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Autumm Fenstermacher

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (675)
Toronto
Reviewed October 23, 2009

The Anderson Ocean Club makes you feel special. From the moment you arrive till the time you check out staff are extremely attentive to your needs. The resort is clean and well maintained and the staff friendly and accommodating to our needs. It was a memorable vacation and we can't wait to go back.

Highly recommended

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to read that during your stay we made you feel special and that all the staff was extremely attentive to any of your needs. I am glad that you found the resort to be clean and well maintained. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed October 22, 2009

I would definitely stay here again. The hotel was in a great location, close to everything. The room was clean, new and roomy.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, October 23, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you found the location of the resort to be great and that the room was clean and roomy. I hope that you will come back with us again soon.

pa
Reviewed October 20, 2009

The rooms here are great, and my wife and I really didn't expect the room we had. big with a kitchen, stove, refrigerator, dish washer also a washer/ dryer, big living area and a great view of the ocean. The staff were a big help and where there for you and what ever you need they did it with a smile. We needed the battery in the smoke detector changed and 5 Min's latter they where there to change it this was a clean, nicely decorated place we will stay there again if we go back to Myrtle Beach.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you found the rooms to be great and that the staff was a big help during your stay. I am glad that you liked the room you were staying in and that it was nicely decorated. I hope that the next time you visit the Grand Strand you will stay with us again.

Panam City Beach
Reviewed October 20, 2009

When we arrived we pulled in the drive in loading unloading area very nice since it was cold and rainy. The first thing I noticed was the grand entrance in the lobby lovely huge hand crafted wood doors. And the gentlemen at the front desk was great, friendly and very helpful, he recommended local pizza place, New York Pizza it was very good. We stayed in the oceanfront 2 bedroom the views were great from all rooms. I was very impressed with the elegant and luxurious accommodations, they had flat screen TV's granite counter tops, open spacious lay out and one of the most comfortable beds. They have a full service day spa indoor out door heated pools and hot tubs. Right across the street is Magnolias Restaurant they have a great country home-style buffet and right next door is mini golf. I would differently recommend

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am pleased to read that when you walked into the grand entrance you found it to be lovely with the hand crafted wood doors. I am glad that the staff was friendly and helpful and that re recommended a local pizza place to eat and it was very good. I am happy that you liked the view from your room and that you were very impressed with the elegant and luxurious accommodations. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Honeymoon10-2009
Reviewed October 20, 2009

Honeymoon destination. In-room whirlpool tub very nice touch. Very clean, quiet. We decided to do the valet parking ($8 p/night; unlimited access) since the free parking was across the street/1 block away. Excellent get-away. Will return. NOTE: Business office is not supported by hotel staff. Printer set-up was very cumbersome; in-office phones did not work; access speed is atrocious. If you need internet access and don't have/ bring a laptop, go to Kinkos (1170 Seaboard St, 29577...$.20 p/min) or Chappin Memorial Library (14th Ave N. 29577....15 minutes free usage).

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am honored that you decided to stay with us on your honeymoon and that you had an excellent stay. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again the next time for your anniversary.

Maryland
Reviewed October 14, 2009

Cleanest rooms I have ever had in a hotel. Sheets and towels are fresh and fluffy, plenty of extra pillows provided. Non-smoking building and the rooms smell fresh, Very friendly staff, always available for questions and suggestions. Well equipped kitchen with all supplies. This was our second stay and we will be back again. Quiet building close to all the resort activities. Direct access to the beach, and pools, lazy river and whirlpools. No other rooms in Myrtle Beach can compare in our opinion-can't say enough about the place

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am happy to read that you found the resort to have the cleanest room you have stayed in and that all the rooms smelled fresh. I am glad that the staff was friendly and that they were always available to answer any questions that you had. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.