This was our first time to Myrtle Beach and the Anderson Ocean Spa. When we drove up to the hotel, we were presently surprised that the hotel was even nicer looking than it was in all the pictures on Trip Advisor. We received the royal treatment from the beginning of our stay to the end. The staff was awesome, professional, polite, and provided great information of where to eat and where to go. I can't give enough praise about our room. We rented a 1 bedroom ocean view on the 10th floor. The room was beautiful, elegant, and very clean. The full kitchen was awesome to have and very nicely decorated. The bed was so comfortable that I looked to see what the mattress brand was in order to purchase one for my own bed. The ocean view balcony was breathtaking. Waking up to that view every morning made us know that we were really on vacation. Loved that the hotel wasn’t overrun with kids; don’t get me wrong love kids but it’s really nice to have a hotel that has more of an adult environment. Not too many hotels in Myrtle Beach offer this. Another main reason I choice this hotel is because it’s a non-smoking zero tolerance hotel that makes every effort that their guest are happy during their stay. New guests w/young teenagers arrived next door during the middle of our vacation. They were very noisy and disruptive into the late hours. We had to call down to the front desk 2 days in a row but security was sent up and handled the situation accordingly. No more issues after that.
The only negative I have to say regarding the hotel during our stay is the parking. As much business as this hotel does, they should really invest in providing a closer parking lot for their guests.
We loved the resort and everything about it. We’ll definitely be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We feature luxurious-, two- and three bedroom condominiums with room service and other amenities including a day spa with hair and nail salon, flat screen TVs, fitness center, indoor & outdoor pools, lazy river, Jacuzzi, oceanfront bar, wireless internet and valet parking. Our full service spa offers massages, facials, men’s spa services and more. Close to many nationally recognized golf courses, restaurants and area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Anderson Ocean Club And Spa, Oceana Resorts
- Anderson Ocean Hotel
- Anderson Ocean Myrtle Beach