Anderson Ocean Club and Spa, Oceana Resorts
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$118
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$66
$64
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$66
  • Pool
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$154
$70
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$85
$64
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$69
$64
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$65
$54
$177
$157
Myrtle Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$70
  • Pool
3,154 results
All reviewsacross the streetvalet servicehilton grand vacation clubfull kitchenlazy riverself parkingpool areawasher and dryerliving roomgranite countertopsmini golfmurphy bedthree bedroomoff seasonfitness centertime shareflat screen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 3, 2009

this was my fourth time staying! Not one time have I had a bad experience. From the
valet, to the front counter to housekeeping FANSTATIC! This is the hotel of Mrytle beach.
I tell anyone that ask for a hotel. Keep up the good work Anderson Ocean

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank angelandCharlotte_Nc
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Anderson Ocean Club and Spa, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2009

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am so pleased to read that you have stayed with us many times. I am glad that we are able to provide you with fantastic service. Please come back and see us soon.

Reviewed June 3, 2009

The full kitchen was new and nice, with full-size fridge, dishwasher, microwave, granite countertops, etc. We stayed on the 18th floor and the oceanfront view was perfect from the balcony. The room was clean although we did not have any soap on arrival, but the staff responded quickly to our request. The only hotel restaurant (Magnolias) is a walk across the street, which is not convenient. We had the breakfast buffet and were not impressed. If the hotel had a bar, I did not see it. The poolside snack cart lady will make mixed and frozen drinks for $7.00-$8.00 and they will not be what you asked for. Save your money and sanity and walk or drive a few blocks (you can walk the beach or road to get there) toward the Anderson's sister hotel, Camelot. We found an oasis beside Camelot called Bummz Beach Cafe & Bar. They have the best food, drinks, and live music every afternoon around 5pm. The grouper fingers were excellent. Back to the Anderson Club. The biggest disappointment was the scattering of small, shallow pools, as if they were an afterthought. The hotel is huge, which makes the lack of a decent pool, restaurant, and bar all the more baffling. This is a hotel, not a resort. We will not return. A final note: This would not be a good choice for folks with limited mobility due to the walking required.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tidalslaves2

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you liked your room. I would like to tell you about the pools that are on the property. There are two indoor pools; an indoor hot tub, 2 outdoor pools; an outside lazy river and an outdoor hot tub. I am sorry that you didn’t find the right kind of pool for you. Also I am glad that you were able to find some of the great places to eat while you were in town. I hope that you will come back and stay in Myrtle Beach again.

Reviewed June 1, 2009

We looked at many hotel rooms in Myrtle Beach and almost left the area because most of the rooms were so run down and dirty but we stopped at Anderson Ocean Club and found a very clean room.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank cassybrn22
Reviewed June 1, 2009

The rooms were beautiful and filthy. I travel to Myrtle Beach once a year, fand I have done such or the past 10 years. This was my first and last time staying at Anderson Ocean Club. The rooms were filthy. I chose to stay at the Anderson Ocean Club for my 40th birthday celebration. This selection was based upon its appearance on the website. I traveled with a party of seven and we were provided room 1204. In room 1204, we had to kill a roach and the balcony was filthy. We were provided another room, 1211. In room 1211, there was a terrible stain on the comforter/blanket, crumbs on a bed and a pair of men's underwear in another bedroom.

The front desk staff was excellent in addressing our concerns.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Anderson Ocean Club and Spa, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2009

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I would like to offer you an apologize for the condition that you found both of your rooms in. I am sending you comments to the General Manager so he can have a discussion with his staff about room cleanliness. Thank you for bringing the rooms condition to our addition. I hope that the next time you are in town you will give us another chance to provide you with the best customer service that you should be provided with.

Reviewed June 1, 2009

i've been going to this hotel since it's opening a year ago. Would not stay anywhere else. The rooms are clean the staff is friendly. Great atmosphere and great view of the ocean. Great location to all the attractions in Myrtle Beach.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank tcarr728

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am pleased to read that you have been coming to this hotel since it opened and that you are still enjoying your stay each time you come. I am glad that you found to rooms to be clean and that the staff is friendly. We are looking forward to you coming back and staying with us again soon.