“Great Accomodations!”

Ranked #10 of 207 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Central NY
“Great Accomodations!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2009

We stayed in a 2 bedroom, 2 bath suite. It was very clean and comfortable, with lots of room. The room was fully equipped with a washer/ dryer, stove, sink, fridge, and dishwasher. The bedrooms were roomy and the beds sooooo comfortable! The weather was terrible, but I miss my room!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank april28dc
beachbumz5922, Interactive Media Coordinator at Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, May 1, 2009
Thank you for your post to Trip Advisor about your stay with us at the Anderson Ocean Club and Spa, where customer care is one of our top priorities. I was pleased to read how much you enjoyed the luxurious accommodations we have to offer at our resort, and we look forward to being able to accommodate your needs on your next visit to Myrtle Beach.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (654)
rogtifrog
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2009

This was a great stay for my husband and I, we had never been to Myrtle Beach before this and we were very pleased. This hotel really is a home away from home. I recommend this hotel to everyone. I will not stay anywhere else in Myrtle Beach. If you are looking for luxury this is it.

2 Thank rogtifrog
beachbumz5922, Interactive Media Coordinator at Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, April 29, 2009
Thank you for the review you posted to Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed the luxurious accommodations offered at the Anderson Ocean Club. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the beach.

Holly Springs, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2009

My wife wanted to go to the beach for her 30th birthday. I searched many resorts and hotels and I chose the Anderson Ocean Club in Myrtle Beach. We live in NC, so choosing not to go to a beach close by was easy once I found the Andersons web site.

This is easily one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed at. The beds are the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. The room was more than we ever imagined. A full kitchen, 2 flat screen TVs, views of the strip and beach, simply amazing.

For what you get for the money there is absolutely no other place that could come close to what the Anderson offers. 2 hot tubs, pools, lazy river and a 5 second walk to the beach.

Plus, Broadway at the Beach is only a $10 cab ride away. The Tanger outlets are only 15 minutes away (either one). Parking was a snap, the valet service was an option but we didnt take it. It was only $8 a day, so if we didnt feel like walking it wouldnt of cost too much.

All in all, an amazing stay and I would recommend this resort to anyone.

I will be going back to the Anderson as soon as possible.

Thanks!

3 Thank Jaygoon
Thank you for the review you posted on Trip Advisor. It is always a pleasure to hear how much a guest has enjoyed our property. The luxurious accommodations seem to surprise the guests when first entering the resort, from the granite counters in the kitchens, to the marble tile on the floor everything a guest would want in luxury was considered when this resort was first conceived. It was a honor to serve you, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Myrtle Beach.

Winston-Salem, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2009

We really enjoyed staying at the Anderson Ocean Club. We stayed there on our Honeymoon. It really made this special time even more special.

The hotel was beautiful. It had all the comforts of home. Our room had a full kitchen with all the amenities and utensils needed to cook any meal. It even had wine glasses and a bottle opener. It also had a wonderful bathroom with a large whirlpool tub and a shower. It also had a closet in the bathroom. Our room also had a washer and dryer that really came in handy. The furniture was nice and the bed was real comfy. There were plenty of storage places to be able to unpack. There was a dresser and a roomy closet in the bedroom. We also loved that the halls were air conditioned and the elevators were always clean and fast.

They also have a full spa and salon. I would highly recommend it to anyone. We had a Couple's Massage and it was so relaxing. They offer a full range of services. I look forward to returning and taking advantage of more of the services. I am going to recommend to my friends that we should stay here for a “Girls Getaway”.

The service was exceptional. Any request that we had, they responded quickly and even called back to follow up to make sure we were satisfied. The housekeepers were all friendly and gave me extra towels when I asked. Every one was very accommodating.

I would recommend this Hotel to anyone. I can’t stop talking about my experience there. I will always stay at the Anderson Ocean Club and Spa.

4 Thank dandjbeachbumz
beachbumz5922, Interactive Media Coordinator at Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, April 27, 2009
Thank you for posting a review about your stay at our resort. I was pleased to read that you chose our resort to spend your Honeymoon in. With the luxurious accomodations combined with a full service spa at the facilities make for a wonderful and romantic getaway. Congratulations on your marriage. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Myrtle Beach.

North Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2009

The Anderson Ocean Club was the perfect fit for our vacation needs. After a lot of research, we decided to stay here for our vacation. It was the right choice! The room was super clean and the staff was very accomodating. Every day our room was cleaned and restocked with towels. We stayed in an ocean view room and the view was good, not great. We chose this room for the King sized bed as opposed to the ocean front room with a queen bed. The location was great with easy access to most everything in Myrtle. The beach was nice and the pool area was good as well. We loved every moment of our stay and would definitely come back another time.

3 Thank nikeot
Thank you for posting a review about our resort. Beautiful views, wonderful staff, and luxurious surroundings make this a great place to call your home away from home. With the size of the room and the amenities offered you definitely live there. Thank you again for choosing Oceana Resorts for your vacation needs.

Utica NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2009

Was a guest with 2 moms and 6 teenagers. More than enough room, had room for 20 comfortabley for easter dinner. DIning room has 6 chairs, balcomy had 8, Had 3 br, 3 bath room oceanfront. Full kitchen. THE BEDS WERE THE MOST COMFORTABLE PILLOW TOP BEDS I EVER SLEPT ON, SO WERE THE PILLOWS. Housekeeping staff were caring, eager to please and always made sure our every request was granted. Every time I called for more towels, they were there within 5 minutes. Hotel front desk ewas great, helpful and knew how to please. I even called down for extra kettles and coffeemaker, my request promptly granted. Spen the extra money and stay here, you wont be sorry,. Cant wait to go back next year. Beach area clean, Neat,and stocked with beach towels. Nice comfy lounge chairs in fenced in private area.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
3 Thank UTICADIVA
Thank you for taking the comment on your time at our resort. I was pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us. It is hard to believe that such luxurious surroundings could be so affordable. At Oceana Resorts our number one goal is for each guest to have a wonderful time while on their vacation, and it sounds like you did. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Grand Strand.

sc
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2009

The place is so beautiful! We had a beautiful ocean view studio. I was very surprised by the view...It was almost ocean front (I'll post pictures). Lower floors probably have a more obstructed view than we had. We were well above the top of the hotel next door so the view was clear. This is my new spot from now on! It was very clean, the staff members were nice, and the place is beautifully designed. A very elegant place.

3 Thank Iknofood
beachbumz5922, Interactive Media Coordinator at Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, April 22, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay at our resort. The luxurious accommodations, combined with a friendly staff and the fabulous views make this property standout among so many others here at the beach. Hopefully, your schedule will permit you to visit us again in the not so distant future.