“If they could all be like this.”

Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts
Ranked #8 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed March 3, 2009

Forget about the courteous staff when we checked in or the great price for coming during the off season. The doors at the entrance were majestic. The lobby was beautiful.
We were up graded to a 2 bedroom suite that was by far the best accommodations we have had in Myrtle Beach. My wife and I go to Myrtle Beach at least once a year and we tend to stay someplace new every time. This is the place from now on.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank yelnats57
beachbumz5922, Interactive Media Coordinator at Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2009

I was so pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us at the Anderson Ocean Club and Spa. Our employees strive to make each guest's vacation experience enjoyable and we look forward to helping you with all your future vacation needs. For future visits, please make sure to check out our website to see all our currently posted resort specials.

There are newer reviews for Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts

Reviewed March 1, 2009

My family and I had a weekend getaway for my birthday at the Anderson Ocean Club and it was fantastic! The place is absolutely gorgeous, it definately stands out compared to the many hotels around it. The service was exceptional from the front desk to housekeeping. Anything we needed was attended to immediately. The view of the water was amazing. What really made this a great experience was The Awakenings Spa. What a great gift of relaxation with my family to enjoy being pampered, even my five year old niece could get her nails polished! The staff at the spa is very friendly and attentive. I left there feeling more relaxed than i've felt in a long time. I must say that the best thing about the rooms is the wonderful mattresses you have. My family slept so well, the beds are so comfy. Overall, this was a great experience and I would most certainly come back. Thanks for making this a great birthday.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank robinsoniiia

Thank you for the review you posted on Trip Advisor. I was pleased to read how much you and your family enjoyed your stay at the Anderson Ocean Club and Spa. What a wonderful treat it must have been to be pampered so wonderfully on your birthday at our Spa. At Oceana Resorts strive to make every guest's stay an enjoyable experience and we look forward to seeing you and your family on your next visit along the Grand Strand. Before your next trip make sure to visit our website or call the reservations line to find out our current promotions and specials for the resort.

Reviewed March 1, 2009

Extremely clean and beautifully decorated. Service was excellent.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank sammyusa1
beachbumz5922, Interactive Media Coordinator at Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2009

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at our resort. We love to have the input from our guests. The luxurious furnishings combined with the fantastic views from your own private balcony, combined with unbelievable rates make it a dream come true. We look forward to serving you during your next beach getaway.

Reviewed February 27, 2009

My colleague and I were down for a conference on Corporate Housing being held at the Conference Center. We discovered the Anderson on line and were able to book at three bedroom, three bathroom full kitchen and in suite laundry with direct views overlooking the beach, At a price that was less than a standard room at the Conference Hotel.

Our room was HUGE! The staff were incredible. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would not hesitate to recommend this property again. I do not believe we could return to this area without booking this delightful, newly renovated property,.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
3  Thank HIGHSTREETVANCOUVER

Thank you for your posting on Trip Advisor. I was pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We continually strive to make every guest's vacation needs a top priority. We hope you will allow us to accommodate you on your next trip to Myrtle Beach. For future visits, please make sure to visit our website to see all our currently posted resort specials.

Reviewed February 22, 2009

Check -in and check-out service was quick.. Staff was friendly, rooms were clean and comfortable. The view of the ocean was great, which was the best experience watching the sun rise and set on the water. The price for two nights stay was also good.

The parking lot is located across the street but for us this was ok, because we didn't have any bad weather.
Patricia-Wilmington, NC

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with friends
4  Thank bluejeep720
beachbumz5922, Interactive Media Coordinator at Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2009

Thank you for your posting on Trip Advisor. I was pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We continually strive to make every guest's vacation needs a top priority. We hope you will allow us to accommodate you on your next trip to Myrtle Beach. For future visits, please make sure to visit the Oceana Resorts website to see all our currently posted resort specials and promotions.

Reviewed February 20, 2009

Everything about this hotel is WONDERFUL!!!! The suites are spacious and beautifully decorated. The view of the Ocean is magnificent. I will never stay in another hotel as long as the Anderson Ocean Club is in business. No other hotel is worthy. I give this establishment 5stars!!!

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
4  Thank OTaneka

Thank you for your post to Trip Advisor about your stay with us at the Anderson Ocean Club and Spa, where customer care is one of our top priorities. I was pleased to read how much you enjoyed the luxurious accommodations and the breathtaking ocean views we have to offer at our resort. We look forward to being able to accommodate your needs on your next visit to Myrtle Beach. Please make sure to visit our Oceana Resorts website to see all the latest resort promotions an specials.

Reviewed February 17, 2009

My daughters and I spantaneously went to the beach last weekend and I researched the reviews of several hotels in Myrtle beach and I am well pleased with my choice. This hotel is beautiful from the outside (which is the easy part). Although the lobby area is small, the interior decor is elegant. The customer service is friendly and knowledgeable but fail to inform you of the $5 discount for dinner and $2 discount per person for breakfast . There is no restuarant within the hotel, but directly across the street - The Magnolia, which has decent home cooked style food for breakfast ,lunch and dinner . The hotel rooms are very tastefully decorated with ample space and most important CLEAN !!!!!! In fact, our room still have that brand new smell to it ! (built in Nov 2007)The beds,linen and pillows were sooooooo comfortable and the ocean front view were breath taking !!!!! Overall..... This hotel has it all ! (washer & dryer, full sized kitchen, flat screens tv's in each bedrm,multi-full bathrooms with all the amenities ! The only downsize to this hotel is no interior restaurant, (if this is an issue ) and the pools are no deeper than 4 ft,but all else is definetly 5 STARS ***** !!!!!!!! You will be pleased with the service and your stay here . I am extremly cricitcal and visited Myrtle Beach for several years and of all the hotels (timeshare included) this is THE BEST YET !!!!!!! I strongly encourage an vacation stay here-You wont be disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
6  Thank yokijones

Thank you for your post to Trip Advisor about your stay with us at the Anderson Ocean Club and Spa. I was pleased to read how much you and your daughters enjoyed the resort and its many amenities offered. We are excited that your family enjoyed your stay so much that you plan to return next year. We look forward to seeing you then. Before your next visit, please make sure to check out the Oceana Resorts website to see our latest specials and promotions.