Hubby and I went on a Groupon deal in January and loved it! The staff is extremely accomadating and anxious to please in every way. We got to check in at noon as the room was ready, a pleasant surprise. The room, 406 was absolutely awesome! granite countertops, full gourmet kitchen with appliances, big living room with a dining table, comfy couch and 2 comfortable chairs, balcony with front on view of the ocean and pool below. The bedroom was nicely decorated and inviting as well. We had a one bedroom. More then enough room for 2 and would accomadate 6 with the murphy bed in wall (covered by a mirror) so did not take away from the decor, and a pull out sofa bed.. There is no restaurant there but a coffee bar. The valet service was top notch, when u call to get your car they were there within the amout of time it took to get down there, fast!! Very courteous as well, opening the door for you to get in etc. The minute you pull up with your car, they are there to greet you and take over(if you choose the valet service) . Otherwise the parking lot is across the street and as it was rather cold and windy when we went , the valet service was our choice. The only thing i could say i would change is a option to take up your own luggage on a luggage cart, as only the bellhops have access to those , so if you dont have much to carry up thats no problem but with us, bags, groceries and a cooler we had no choice but to have the bellhop do it, they are quite professional about it and also brng it in your room but if you choose the valet service and bellhop and come and go alot , make sure you have cash for tipping, and we did go out quite frequently, neverthe less, that is a small drawback. Apparantly there is a martini bar downstairs by the pool with limited hours,which we didnt realize until our last day as we never used the pools. I did howeve have a massage at their spa which convienently was right on our floor, across the hall. It was wonderful and the atmosphere very very relaxing with the spa staff most helpful and expert at what they do. and explaining their variious services. All in All, a wonderful time, would def. return!! ONe thing about the location is there is not much in the way of bars, eaterys within walking distance , mostly just hotels and about perhaps 3/4 to a mile from the main boardwalk, skywheel area, with the exception of Magnolias across the street a restaurant that serves southern food i believe. We did not go there and I hear mixed reviews regarding it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We feature luxurious-, two- and three bedroom condominiums with room service and other amenities including a day spa with hair and nail salon, flat screen TVs, fitness center, indoor & outdoor pools, lazy river, Jacuzzi, oceanfront bar, wireless internet and valet parking. Our full service spa offers massages, facials, men’s spa services and more. Close to many nationally recognized golf courses, restaurants and area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Anderson Ocean Club And Spa, Oceana Resorts
- Anderson Ocean Hotel
- Anderson Ocean Myrtle Beach