I visit Myrtle Beach at least once a year. This time around I stayed at the Anderson Ocean Club and Spa. Actually, this is my second time staying here. The hotel is pretty nice and check in was a breeze. The only problem I had was when I checked in, the front desk mentioned that the person sitting on the other side of the check-in counter would hand me coupons and maps and other tourists stuff. So I proceeded to collect my coupons and didn't know that this was a stunt to get you over to see that other person which happens to be a salesperson trying to sell timeshares at this same hotel. The salesperson does try to make a good pitch but stops at nothing until you say yes to an appointment to look at the deal. I did not give the salesperson an answer at that moment but later on and again the next morning, the salesperson called my room. What! I felt like I was being badgered to attend the appointment.... I felt so stressed out about it that throughout my whole trip, I tried to avoid the salesperson, which meant using back doors of the hotel, taking the stairs instead of the elevator, and etc.... That messed up my trip! Other than that the hotel is nice looking and clean. I have stayed at better places but this one was acceptable. Parking was an issue. The hotel does have its own parking area but it is located in the next block, so please remember this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We feature luxurious-, two- and three bedroom condominiums with room service and other amenities including a day spa with hair and nail salon, flat screen TVs, fitness center, indoor & outdoor pools, lazy river, Jacuzzi, oceanfront bar, wireless internet and valet parking. Our full service spa offers massages, facials, men’s spa services and more. Close to many nationally recognized golf courses, restaurants and area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Anderson Ocean Club And Spa, Oceana Resorts
- Anderson Ocean Hotel
- Anderson Ocean Myrtle Beach