We stayed at the Anderson Inn in October and it was one of the best Hotels we have stayed in at Myrtle Beach. The rooms were clean and very nice. The beds were so comfortable, better than my own bed. The staff was very helpful and stayed on top of anything we asked for. We took advantage of the Valet Parking for only 8 dollars a day, just get on the elevator and walk right out the door and there is your car. Awesome!! We were on the 15th floor, the view was breathtaking literally that high up.(haha) We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We feature luxurious-, two- and three bedroom condominiums with room service and other amenities including a day spa with hair and nail salon, flat screen TVs, fitness center, indoor & outdoor pools, lazy river, Jacuzzi, oceanfront bar, wireless internet and valet parking. Our full service spa offers massages, facials, men’s spa services and more. Close to many nationally recognized golf courses, restaurants and area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Anderson Ocean Club And Spa, Oceana Resorts
- Anderson Ocean Hotel
- Anderson Ocean Myrtle Beach