“Great Hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 207 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Great Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

We had a wonderful time. The hotel staff was fabulous, the room was great. It is nice to have a Starbucks in the lobby. The valet was such a great value, $8 a day unlimited in and out. The only thing I would do next time is bring my own pillow, the ones here are a little to firm for me. We will definitly be back.

Room Tip: We stayed in a studio that was perfect for just the two of us.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (650)
Indian Trail, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

This hotel is beautiful! Plenty of room in the 1 BR oceanfront for our family of 5. Kitchen and bathrooms have granite countertops. Kitchen has everything you need!
One thing I will correct that I saw others write....Hilton only owns part of the hotel. They own the timeshare side, which is a little nicer than the regular rooms. These are the rooms being updated. We were not in the Hilton rooms, but it was just as nice! We would definately stay here again!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Amy T
Goose Creek, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

Just a quick overnight trip for our anniversary. We arrived just after check-in time and frankly the area to park while checking in was extremely tight and crowded, The valets were doing their best to keep things moving, but several of the guest were just rude! Blowing their horns for one to move when there was nowhere to go, really if you are on holiday have a little patience, we were all at the mercy of a tiny drive way.
We opted for the $8 valet service since parking was across the street beyond a putt-putt course, We required our car once to go out to dinner and then at check out. You call the front desk with your ticket number and within just a few minutes our car was ready to go.
The room was lovely we were on the 7th floor with an ocean view. Our room had one queen bed, perfect since it was just the two of us, and it was very comfortable. We were pleased to see we had a full kitchen with a full sized fridge and ice maker, as well as a stacked washer and dryer. For just one day, we really did not need these amenities but for a longer stay they would be a nice bonus,
Everything was very clean. I wasn't afraid to walk around in sock feet like I am in several of the other area hotels. The view from our balcony was great! Our room faced west so we were not awakened by the early morning sunrise.
Great location, near the broadwalk and Sky Wheel as well as Broadway at the Beach.
Would definitely stay here again.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

One of the best hotels I have stayed at . My bride and I stayed for our 20 yr anniversary . Our room was oceanfront 16 floor with an unbelievable view ( sunrise the best ) We had a king bed and 2 flat screen tv with full kitchen --I mean full , full size refrigerator , stove and microwave --plenty of space our room was clean and comfortable . We also had washer/dryer and murphy bed of which you could lay in watch tv and see the ocean at the same time . We did enjoyed the exercise room , nice equipment . My wife and I also used the indoor pool and hot tub -very nice . I also use the valet and the service was great , I would recommend it as the parking lot is a block away . Another advantage was the restaurant across the street , we enjoyed the breakfast very much, its buffet and awesome !! If possible would love to stay here again , one of my best stays !!!

Room Tip: pay for the valet and bell hop --its worth , great service
1 Thank steelers_jody
Spartanburg, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

We just got back from a two night stay at the Anderson Ocean Club & Spa. This was our first time staying here. The place is wonderful. Staff is excellent from the valet attendants to the management. Super clean..... and I am very picky. We rented the two bedroom OF unit and had a amazing view and plenty of room. Only negative thing I will say is the Spa services were not the best I have had especially for the price. Had the mother- daughter swedish massage and it was $180.00 plus 20% gratuity. It lasted about 50 minutes and I have had much better massages. The Spa itself was upscale with robes and slippers and water w/ berries. Guess that is what you are paying for and not the services.

Room Tip: Don't get in front of the ice machine/vending. It wasn't that noisy this time because the ho...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
North Augusta, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

I stayed here with my wife and kids. It was a wonderful stay. The room was clean, quiet, and spacious. The view of the ocean was amazing. We were able to walk to plenty of shops and restaurants. The staff were all friendly and helpful.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Pfafftown, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

We stay here every year for our anniversary. Accommodations are wonderful. Quiet , lovely. Exceptional housekeeping staff. Excellent value in the off season. Spa services were good. Room a bit to cold for me but nice message. They were "out" of the special offered pumpkin scrub. The tiniest improvement I would make, even though it was our last night, a couple with 3 small children checked in directly next door. In a place so large I think they could have put them in another room not directly next to us.

• Stayed November 2012