Dayton House Resort
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$118
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$66
$64
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$66
  • Pool
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$154
$70
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$85
$64
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$69
$64
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$65
$54
Travelocity
$185
$157
Myrtle Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$70
  • Pool
1,991 results
All reviewssuites buildingyellow umbrellasyella umbrellaacross the streetlazy riversouth buildingocean frontgrassy areazero entryoceanfront efficiencylounge chairsconvention centersky wheelmurphy bedhot tuboceanfront roomparking garage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 28, 2013

From beginning at reservations to the end and checking out we were very pleased with our stay at Dayton House. With many different types of rooms to choose from they will have something for every need. Check in was quick and we took a short walk around to aquatint ourselves with the resort. Be sure to check the link to their website for all their details. I was especially happy with how clean the rooms were, and I am very picky. The decor is a bit older but considering how many people stay each summer in these rooms, they are super clean and certainly adequate for a family's needs. One small note, parking in the suites building is tight, if your vehicle is over 65" tall, say larger than an impala type, you cannot use the top two floors of parking garage, and there are only four spots ( and four handicapped) on the ground floor, they stay full. There is plenty of parking but you may have to walk a bit. Again, check website for details. Pools and hot tubs all very clean, as was sauna. A few places to eat, shop, and putt putt within walking distance. Other guests all seemed very nice, and all seemed very happy with their stays as well, many had been returning for years. Overall, we were very happy with staff, housekeeping, and the resort. We will be back.

Room Tip: Higher is better, ask exactly what type of view you will have if it matters to you.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cntrymama_11
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Yep this was our 4th year at Dayton House. We connected with a lot of people this year and the weather was perfect. I am sure Dayton House controlled the weather for us : )
Staff is always friendly and helpful.
We've looked a other places but the areas of Dayton House is always the place we love to be.
We've met people that have returned years and years. Being only 4 years going we are the new kids on the block... we've already booked our 5th.
Thank you Dayton House for making our vacation a place we love to return too.

Room Tip: We love views so we always stay in an Oceanfront but I think any room would work.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BowserVacation
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We love coming back year after year (17)for an enjoyable time of relaxtion and food. The addition of the Yella Umbrella was a real plus for us. The remodeling of the resort was a real treat also. We look forward to our return trip in a few months. The staff really needs a few KUDOS, as they go out of their way to make your stay as pleasent as possible.

Room Tip: Angle view end-king efficency room lets you see the beach and street. Good views all around. Higher floors increase your views.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank rickyb23
Reviewed September 25, 2013

So my wife and I took our 7 month old baby on his 1st vacation. Going international is no longer an option so were found someplace that had a quick flight and warm weather. Myrtle Beach here we come. My wife booked the reservations, I normally do that, I guess I need to take that over again. The room is ok. The carpet looks dirty, The rooms have too much furniture in them for their size. The kitchen is ok, but you have to wash everything before you use it. The crib they provided us was dirty, I spent 30 minutes washing it down with Clorox wipes. The shower has poor pressure and the shower curtain doesn't keep the water in, so when you get out of the shower you now have a pool of water waiting for you. The pools are nice, it's close to the beach. Parking can be a hassle at various times of the day. Not my ideal place, but we are making it work.

Room Tip: This place only has a snack bar, food there is poor.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Seastallion
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

I didn't plan ahead so many places had no vacancy. I called Dayton House without checking reviews, but felt lucky to find a room that day. We were pleasantly surprised how nice it was. Nice, comfy beds, a kitchen with supplies, and a balcony facing the next hotel, but able to view the road and a partial view of the beach and ocean. I usually get an ocean view but was very happy with what we got. The only thing I was really disappointed with was the balcony "white" wall covered in dirt. I took a wet wash cloth and wrote "HI" hoping to provoke cleaning.
They have pools to satisfy anyone, and I went in all. The lazy river was nice except for the teenagers that wouldn't just float bc they were racing. The indoor pool was nice with only 3 others in it. I made a quick dip in the indoor/outdoor pool and then we hung out in the outdoor pool since our trip in the ocean failed with the jellyfish stings.
The girls at the bar were friendly and made perfect drinks. ( and gave me packets of malt vinegar for my stings).
We walked to restaurants, the pier and Sky Wheel. It was very crowded on the sidewalk, but the wooden walk between hotels and beach was very nice. If we go back, we will rent a scooter to save our feet!

• Stayed: August 2013